Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kivo

Kesha covering June issue of Cosmopolitan

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Um, the rainbow blouse with the blue trousers with the white stars is impeccable though 

Oh and that one too! Oops! 

kesha_cosmo.png

Is it just me or they picked the worst one for the cover? She looks stunning in this one, the cover outfit just doesn't go together in any way lol. 

Full Interview: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a20062977/kesha-june-2018/

On her initial rise to fame in 2009: “I thought I had to be very tough and really strong and portray that I didn’t give a fuck, and that just was not the case. I was pretending like everything was great all the time.”

On overcoming body issues: “The final straw was when I was with my mom at a family dinner party and I was so anxious. Driving home, I had to pull over, and I was like, I can’t keep this secret anymore. It was scary, but I finally put my foot down and chose life. That was a huge turning point. I’m not a size. I’m not a number. I am a strong, badass, motherfucking woman, and quite frankly, I like my junk. Ten years ago, I never thought I’d be able to say that.”

On her latest album, Rainbow — the first she’s released since the start of her multiyear legal battle with her former producer “Dr. Luke” who she has accused of emotional and sexual abuse: “I would write, and pain would turn into art, and the art would turn into healing, and the heal­ing turned into a record. And then I was nominated for a Grammy!”

On her upcoming 30-city Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore tour: “I’ve taken ownership of myself. I’m taking control of my life and my name and the music it’s attached to. I’m not, like, a sad sap now. There are a couple of ballads, but my show is still extremely fun. I’m not going to be less crazy. There’s an awesome band, and there’s dancing and glitter. That’s a promise I will keep — there will always be glitter.”

Just now, Kivo said:

kesha_cosmo.png

Is it just me or they picked the worst one for the cover? She looks stunning in this one, the cover outfit just doesn't go together in any way lol. 

Yeah rip4 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

kesha_cosmo.png

Yes tbh rip4

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

@Kivo It's not her usual stylist I think, it says it's "Kristen Saladino"

I just checked her website and I am not digging any of her fashion sense smh sha1

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

I just checked her website and I am not digging any of her fashion sense smh sha1

Yeah, they all looked like they're just simple mom looks. No offense to her, that's what a lot of people like, but idk about for a cover.

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah, they all looked like they're just simple mom looks. No offense to her, that's what a lot of people like, but idk about for a cover.

Agreed tay2

Just now, Dan said:

Omg I didn't even notice it was the TiK ToK instrumental, I'm fake rip3 

kii1 I think it's remixed a bit so I forgive you wendy3

Just now, Kivo said:

kii1 I think it's remixed a bit so I forgive you wendy3

I appreciate that gaga13 

7 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I never read the "Hot Guys + Surfboards: Trust us, youll want to ride both" fall1 

15 minutes ago, Okan said:

The cover doesn't look good but that pic on last.fm yas2 

I honestly wish that they made it the cover photo instead wendy4

55 minutes ago, Dan said:

I never read the "Hot Guys + Surfboards: Trust us, youll want to ride both" fall1 

Neither, omfg kii1 Queen of being on sex related covers without looking like a hoe imready1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.