Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

will Ari ever get a no.1.

3 minutes ago, gengar said:

her release was literally pushed up an entire week, so she literally had no promo spots because it was so last minute. the banners and discount were to offset that, and even those would have usually been there anyway, so lets stop overblowing the amount of promo she supposedly had lj1

she may have debuted at 3, but she still did nearly 350k sps lj1 drake is just massive and so is hip hop lj1

This

350k is huge these days

2 hours ago, Hannah said:

You're just spouting bullshit out at this point which is kind of sad on your part. How was she not blocked? She had over 400 points on the H100, had Drake not been there with his monster streaming power, Ariana would have very easily gone number one without a doubt. Especially since she sold over 300k, 100k of them being pure sales. She also has the most purchased female collab (Problem) and most streamed female collab (Side To Side). She is the only artist to have every lead single debut in the top ten. She has over nine top ten hits, five of which being top five. Her last tour grossed nearly 80million, just behind huge rock bands, Ed Sheeran, Gaga and Bruno Mars. How is an artist that was "never big" and "never will be" moving so many units in 2018? Because she is a big name in the industry, clearly not THE biggest but literally no Ariana stan will claim this, and it's time for YOU to accept this.

No one claimed she was on the same level as Katy and Gaga you weirdo. Miley only has one number one to her name and that's because she swung on a wrecking ball naked and dry humped Robin Thicke at the VMA's. She got it through controversy and lost all of her momentum weeks after and the GP grew tired of her after one season, hence why Younger Now debuted at #5 and all of its singles flopped to hell and back.

Problem went #1 in seven countries btw, two of which are the UK and South Korea. No Tears has also reached number one in a few countries as well, one of which is Australia, her first number one there.

I know you feel threatened because Ariana has seen so much success in the 6 years Christina has been twirling in a red chair and eating Oreos, but it's not cute to let that jealousy show so much. xx

ny11

clap3

43 minutes ago, attitude said:

Ariana is a cheap Nickelodeon star. Her vocals are also extremely overrated. She had something original going then she sold out for $$$.

She started on broadway. Her vocals are just that good shrug1

She doesn’t need #1s. Top 3 is good enough to be REMEMBERED. I mean...how many of the #1s Tommy has gifted McRiah are remembered? ny4  So yeah Poop Bear can try but McRiah‘s comeback ain’t gonna happen.

2 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

She doesn’t need #1s. Top 3 is good enough to be REMEMBERED. I mean...how many of the #1s Tommy has gifted McRiah are remembered? ny4  So yeah Poop Bear can try but McRiah‘s comeback ain’t gonna happen.

How have you been? 

19 hours ago, Hannah said:

I know you feel threatened because Ariana has seen so much success in the 6 years Christina has been twirling in a red chair and eating Oreos, but it's not cute to let that jealousy show so much. xx

A clock so swift and elegant I'd deem it homicide whew rip2

Also, her promo line-up starts this week, it's pretty obvious Post's release caused Republic/Scooter to rush release on 4/20 instead of 4/27. She had Coachella to boost her last week and now she has Fallon and several radio interviews this week. Considering God's Plan is falling she'll likely get a #2, and if she pushes past Nice For What just a bit she could reach #1. 

She literally has the best selling power out of all the ex-acts and I really don't get why y'all don't realize that. She's legitimately right behind Katy, Gaga, Taylor, and Beyonce in terms of SPS numbers. 

Delusional gays mad because Xtina still hasn't released her album and know she won't promo it, old news, moving on. jj1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.