Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Will Xtina’s “Accelerate” peak higher than Britney’s last lead single?

Will the lead single off X6 peak higher than Britney’s last lead single?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will Xtina “Accelerate” passed “Make Me”?

• Yes, with flying colors into the top 10
    • Yes, but not by much/will peak outside the top 10
    • No, Xtina will flop miserably

18 hours ago, Alek said:

Maybe I'm being too serious, but like it's 2018 and shouldn't we stop putting these women against each other.

Thats literally the whole point of battlegrounds.

I just listened to it for the first time. 

As far as it's debut goes, I don't think it'll be that impressive, the hype just isn't enough, but the peak? I think this song could peak anywhere. It seems like a grower, not a shower, and I guess in the long run, that's important. The sound is certainly what's popular nowadays, so it has that in its favor. She also has proven that she can really carry feature into the top 10 and succeed with them. 

I'm not discounting anything. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I don’t get off on seeing Xtina flop as much as you do seeing Britney flop nat1 I’m just cackling at this 6 year build up and anticipate to THIS. eve1 What a huge disappointment....

Apparently this isn’t getting a radio deal and the real single is coming, so hold on sis! 

19 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Apparently this isn’t getting a radio deal and the real single is coming, so hold on sis! 

Promo single #1? nat1  First track released in 6 years is this promo track? my expectations aren’t getting any better but if it’s true then I guess I’ll have to wait and see for the real single then. Not holding my breath nor my wig - I’m ready to be scalped but I don’t think it’s gonna happen brit10 

On my chart is already higher 

Britney had a hype before she dropped the single 

Aguilera oh well most of the comments were “Will believe it when I hear it ...” etc 

what will be ..will be 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.