Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Will Xtina’s “Accelerate” peak higher than Britney’s last lead single?

Will the lead single off X6 peak higher than Britney’s last lead single?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will Xtina “Accelerate” passed “Make Me”?

• Yes, with flying colors into the top 10
    • Yes, but not by much/will peak outside the top 10
    • No, Xtina will flop miserably

“Make Me” debut at #17, plummeted from there, and then re-peaked at #17 following her VMA performance and a discounted price, before falling off the face of existence. 

Can Xtina “Accelerate” passed #17 with her lead single off X6? nat1 

With T.Y Dolla $Ign on board who is huge in streaming, and 2 Chainz, this sounds like its gonna be a hood bop which means it can do well on Spotify. This should be interesting. nat1 

1 minute ago, Jake said:

I see a debut around 30-40 then falling off the chart in the next week.

It’s debuting on Thursday so there’s a chance it will Debut really low and then climb really high in the 2nd week when it gets a full week counted. So ur prediction is already wrong. ny2 

Im not sure... hope to get a very good song and a performance on the billboard awards and maybe its her time, I hope she peak number 1 but we need to wait and see.

31 minutes ago, Aleco said:

Im not sure... hope to get a very good song and a performance on the billboard awards and maybe its her time, I hope she peak number 1 but we need to wait and see.

You're very optimistic... bey1

Doubt it, especially that she tried it two times and failed. I'm not wishing her to flop because I'm perched for her music but asking Xtina to bring a hit would be such a reach as of now. We'll see tho.

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I don’t know these two rappers that well. Have they have recent hits? 

Work From Home? Swalla? Psycho? jj3

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

“Make Me” debut at #17, plummeted from there, and then re-peaked at #17 following her VMA performance and a discounted price, before falling off the face of existence. 

Can Xtina “Accelerate” passed #17 with her lead single off X6? nat1 

With T.Y Dolla $Ign on board who is huge in streaming, and 2 Chainz, this sounds like its gonna be a hood bop which means it can do well on Spotify. This should be interesting. nat1 

Honestly, you should stop posting threads about her because you're setting her up to get dragged. What happened to "Fall In Line"? You bragged about it weeks ago...brit1

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

It’s debuting on Thursday so there’s a chance it will Debut really low and then climb really high in the 2nd week when it gets a full week counted. So ur prediction is already wrong. ny2 

I mean Id love for Xtina to smash but realistically we know the GP doesnt care anymore

4 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

calm your prostate sis we dont even know if ACCELERATE is the lead after all

chill oprah14

exactly, we dont even have an official release date, what even....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.