Jump to content

Will Xtina’s “Accelerate” peak higher than Britney’s last lead single?

Will the lead single off X6 peak higher than Britney’s last lead single?  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Xtina “Accelerate” passed “Make Me”?

    • Yes, with flying colors into the top 10
    • Yes, but not by much/will peak outside the top 10
    • No, Xtina will flop miserably


Recommended Posts

Agugaga    1,583

“Make Me” debut at #17, plummeted from there, and then re-peaked at #17 following her VMA performance and a discounted price, before falling off the face of existence. 

Can Xtina “Accelerate” passed #17 with her lead single off X6? nat1 

With T.Y Dolla $Ign on board who is huge in streaming, and 2 Chainz, this sounds like its gonna be a hood bop which means it can do well on Spotify. This should be interesting. nat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake    16,352

I see a debut around 30-40 then falling off the chart in the next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,583
1 minute ago, Jake said:

I see a debut around 30-40 then falling off the chart in the next week.

It’s debuting on Thursday so there’s a chance it will Debut really low and then climb really high in the 2nd week when it gets a full week counted. So ur prediction is already wrong. ny2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleco    471

Im not sure... hope to get a very good song and a performance on the billboard awards and maybe its her time, I hope she peak number 1 but we need to wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she was creating hype around her comeback, I'd think so.

We'll see what happens. I wish she was releasing to more of a fanfare.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Rachel    313

Nope. Peaking inside the Hot 100 is a reach. Xtina should be focusing on peaking inside the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Rachel    313
31 minutes ago, Aleco said:

Im not sure... hope to get a very good song and a performance on the billboard awards and maybe its her time, I hope she peak number 1 but we need to wait and see.

You're very optimistic... bey1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RepuTAYtion    3,433

Honestly it won’t even come close, there’s no hype or anything. She might debut on the bubbling under chart though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleDudeNT5    4,831

She might get a little hype because this is her first drop in awhile. I'll give her #12, tops, due to first week sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hector    30,378

Doubt it, especially that she tried it two times and failed. I'm not wishing her to flop because I'm perched for her music but asking Xtina to bring a hit would be such a reach as of now. We'll see tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.E.T.E.R.    8,329

I dont know and honestly however it does im sure it will be a bop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper    4,844

I don’t know these two rappers that well. Have they have recent hits? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    46,722
24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I don’t know these two rappers that well. Have they have recent hits? 

Work From Home? Swalla? Psycho? jj3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Rachel    313
5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

“Make Me” debut at #17, plummeted from there, and then re-peaked at #17 following her VMA performance and a discounted price, before falling off the face of existence. 

Can Xtina “Accelerate” passed #17 with her lead single off X6? nat1 

With T.Y Dolla $Ign on board who is huge in streaming, and 2 Chainz, this sounds like its gonna be a hood bop which means it can do well on Spotify. This should be interesting. nat1 

Honestly, you should stop posting threads about her because you're setting her up to get dragged. What happened to "Fall In Line"? You bragged about it weeks ago...brit1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.E.T.E.R.    8,329
5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

It’s debuting on Thursday so there’s a chance it will Debut really low and then climb really high in the 2nd week when it gets a full week counted. So ur prediction is already wrong. ny2 

I mean Id love for Xtina to smash but realistically we know the GP doesnt care anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    4,957
4 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

calm your prostate sis we dont even know if ACCELERATE is the lead after all

chill oprah14

exactly, we dont even have an official release date, what even....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×