Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

Hottest debut: Taylor vs Ariana vs Rihanna

Hottest debut  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which track is musically superior?

• Look What You Made Me Do- Taylor
    • No Tears Left To Cry- Ariana
    • Work-Rihanna
  2. 2. Which music video slay the most?

• Look What You Made Me Do- Taylor
    • No Tears Left To Cry- Ariana
    • Work-Rihanna

All those tracks are bops that went viral and earned the n.1 position in the united world chart. However, charts=/=quality. So, which bop sounds fresher? which one is accompanied by better visuals? and which one relates more with you? Discuss :P

Spoiler

Obviously Ariana is the most gifted singer of them all, but also the most interesting one musically speaking and her debut proves it. The song is so catchy and sounds even more innovative than 'Work', while Taylor song is just a bad cover of 'I'm too sexy'. The music video as well is fucking crazy and original and shits on the concept of both Rihanna's and Taylor's ones.

B17274CA87B6A6B2055EF6DD865F0D47E0E25B7B

vs

giphy.gif

vs

raw?itemid=5111103

Work is iconic

LWYMMD is iconic

NTLTC is on ha way, but she's never on their level, she's not a #1 and she's not iconic as of yet. I wish ha luck.

Hottest song is WORK, hottest video is LWYMMD (she came thru with the budget).

I relate to "work" the most. I don't cry like ariana, and i definitely can't relate to having a feud with spotify and being a snake, so.. 

Katy-Perry-Reacts-One-Direction.gif?ssl=1

15 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Work is iconic

LWYMMD is iconic

NTLTC is on ha way, but she's never on their level, she's not a #1 and she's not iconic as of yet. I wish ha luck.

Hottest song is WORK, hottest video is LWYMMD (she came thru with the budget).

I relate to "work" the most. I don't cry like ariana, and i definitely can't relate to having a feud with spotify and being a snake, so.. 

Katy-Perry-Reacts-One-Direction.gif?ssl=1

All songs are 'iconic' #1s (http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks.htm), but Ariana's music video is just a short movie that gives you that 'wow' factor missing in both Taylor's and Rihanna's ones. You see, Taylor just shows many clips that catch your attention with hidden meanings and cool special effects, but she portrays well known cliche (the zombie, the choreography and her look in general are nothing fresh or innovative). Rihanna's video is just worthy cuz she shows her boobs.  Finally, the message behind Taylor's music video is dark (revenge etc), while Ariana's message is positive and bright. Peace.

11 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

All songs are 'iconic' #1s (http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks.htm), but Ariana's music video is just a short movie that gives you that 'wow' factor missing in both Taylor's and Rihanna's ones. You see, Taylor just shows many clips that catch your attention with hidden meanings and cool special effects, but she portrays well known cliche (the zombie, the choreography and her look in general are nothing fresh or innovative). Rihanna's video is just worthy cuz she shows her boobs.  Finally, the message behind Taylor's music video is dark (revenge etc), while Ariana's message is positive and bright. Peace.

NTLTC is not iconic yet. it is also not a #1. facts over feelings.

Just because ari's video is positive doesn't make it automatically better, some ppl (me included) find it very boring, nothing wow about it in my honest opinion, some parts of it aren't even original; having ppl dancing on some roof? i saw that in the "can't get you out of my head" music video already, it didn't give me the WOW you talk about. the same thing you said about tayor's can be said about ari's.

Related image

ppl can have different opinions you know.  

This is a strange comparison but all I know is that Work is the most successful and iconic of the three. Hitlor Sueift wishes she had a bop as iconic as Work.

55 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

This is a strange comparison but all I know is that Work is the most successful and iconic of the three. Hitlor Sueift wishes she had a bop as iconic as Work.

Comparing Taylor to Hitler it's not just strange, but also ignorant and it lacks the due respect to our history and the memory of the Nazi tragedy. There is stuff that you don't make fun about!

NTLTC is much better bop with much better lyrics, sound and vocals, not to mention that the mv is something that nobody has ever done before. She defines fucking gravity giving you inception vibes at the same time. She walks upsidedown in a doctor strange world dressing many face-masks. That is a what I call a fucking concept. Finally, Ari's voice and look alone>>>>>>>>>

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.