Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tyler Joseph

How bad is Accelerate?

To me is good enough to press Play again 

that isn’t bop I was expecting but this is very sensual and sexy song with annoying rental rappers 

if she went in urban and rnb music then she wanted it because that’s what people are listening to right now

if she flops that will means that 

• The GP is not here or there for her because is forgotten since Back to Basics

• or single and might be the album too is too ahead of its time 

• or she miscounted her abilities and even trendy music must have respond in a particular group of people 

as we already know few our Main Pop Girls flopped more or less even with big names and promo... so

time is the truth teller

42 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

“Make Me” has a radio deal. Accelerate hasn’t even been played on radio. Britney fans keep doing the most of course. Keep attempting to botch Xtina’s comeback because your fave is done tho. At least my fave will give a lucid performance at the BBMA’s in 2 weeks. oprah14 

What does radio have to do with Itunes, especially when it got #1 in a few hours lmfao1Your excuses for X tanking are getting more and more tragic

3 hours ago, Pageant Material said:

I can't... I'm a.. I'm speechless. I can't think of a more embarassing lead single than this. jj4 

Well, what about "perfect illusion"  sis? 

I've never liked Kanye. His stuff with Rihanna is garbage, so i knew this song would be weirdjust like FourFiveSeconds (but way better). xtina keeps picking the wrong producers for her singles max Martin was also not good for her.. his style of pop is for basics. 

BUT when she gets it right she gets it right: Telepathy is one of her best songs, produced by Stargate. Fall in Line is EPIC, produced by jon bellion. Christina needs to work with dance music producers more they always have big productions for her big vocals. Because of these 2 songs I'm still confident about the album :)

59 minutes ago, rocky road said:

I've never liked Kanye. His stuff with Rihanna is garbage, so i knew this song would be weirdjust like FourFiveSeconds (but way better). xtina keeps picking the wrong producers for her singles max Martin was also not good for her.. his style of pop is for basics. 

BUT when she gets it right she gets it right: Telepathy is one of her best songs, produced by Stargate. Fall in Line is EPIC, produced by jon bellion. Christina needs to work with dance music producers more they always have big productions for her big vocals. Because of these 2 songs I'm still confident about the album :)

Max Martin's singles are bigger than any of her singles

14 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Lotus sounds like the album of the century in comparison

NoQAPDB.png

lmfao1 

12 hours ago, Onyx said:

Imagine waiting patiently for 6 years, going through fake promises, oreo commercials & the voice for THIS lmfao1. The fact that some delulus like @Agugaga thought the lead was going to smash bc it's anticipated. It's #26 on its first hours, Make Me was #1 for a day and top 5/10 all the week lmfao1 This album is gonna tank so hard I'll be there for the kiis. 

agaga said there's a lot of demand for new xtina material but i've yet to find this so-called demand interesting1 

10 hours ago, jdpm1991 said:

Max Martin's singles are bigger than any of her singles

That doesn't mean his style is compatible with hers

Would Celine Dion or Bjork work with him? 

He's for basics

1 minute ago, rocky road said:

That doesn't mean his style is compatible with hers

Would Celine Dion or Bjork work with him? 

He's for basics

Because Accelerate is such a risky single.

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Fucking DEAD @ me waking up this morning to “Accelerate” STORMING up ITunes @Vesperny1 

It’s at number 19, congrats? eve1

If this is what we call “storming” up then we’ve hit a new low in expectations eve1 Girl don’t count your chickens before they are hatched. 

On 5/3/2018 at 12:02 PM, Pageant Material said:

I can't... I'm a.. I'm speechless. I can't think of a more embarassing lead single than this. jj4 

"Perfect illusion" comes to mind 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.