Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Justin Bieber defends Kanye

6 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

Oh I agree with Justin wow

So you think it’s ok for someone to say that 400+ years of black enslavement was a choice? 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

So you think it’s ok for someone to say that 400+ years of black enslavement was a choice? 

good god did i say that.  I agree with justin sayin to love not to agree

what part of his statement did he say he agreed with KAnye?

it's always wanna-be black bitches like him who tell black ppl how to feel and their "job".. but he's the same bitch who spit on his fans and tell Ni***r jokes behind the scenes.

Just now, Music Meister said:

what part of his statement did he say he agreed with KAnye?

He didn’t say he agreed and I didn’t say you agreed either. However he IS saying it’s ok for him to spread an ignorant rhetoric such as saying African Americans choosing to be slaves and you did say you agreed with him so?

Just now, Divine said:

He didn’t say he agreed and I didn’t say you agreed either. However he IS saying it’s ok for him to spread an ignorant rhetoric such as saying African Americans choosing to be slaves and you did say you agreed with him so?

i dont even know what the fuck kanye even said

Just now, Music Meister said:

i swear u SJWs take things to another level of extra

And you take being stupid to an extra level. Kanye said that black people CHOSE to be slaves for over 400 years. That’s flat out wrong and spreading a racist and ignorant message that black people chose to be oppressed. People are calling him out on it as they should. It’s not being an SJW. It’s not over sensitivity. It’s calling someone out on their ignorance. You said yourself you don’t know what Kanye even said so before being pissy and going off in a thread, get your head out of your ass and figure out what’s happening before commenting. It not that hard.

9 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

Love what? madness? 

Kanye's problem is that HE can't have a seat at the table of massa, he feels entitled to be validated by white ppl in high positions, he feels as if being black is the only thing that's stopping him, in his stupid head he "got it all", so why can't he be just like white ppl?  just listen to him talking, it's always about him, never about the black community, that's why he jumped on the edgy trump supporter bandwagon and couldn't wait to sign his MAGA and be pictured with other white TS, so how the fuck this lunatic has anything to say to black ppl? and about slavery of all things? 

how exactly is him supporting trump something to "love"?

THIS is the same bitch who got a liposuction just so TMZ won't say he's fat,, so how can he fix his coon lips and tell black ppl how to think? if you can't see the irony then i don't know what to tell you.

No, i don't have to love this bitch, and justin bieber better stay in a mediocre white person's place and find new ni***r jokes to tell to his buddies, or fund some homophobic churuch.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.