Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

YouTuber receives ALL THE KIIS listening to Accelerate

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

omg look i did something jj3 

14 hours before you posted this. jj4 

You posted a comment while I made a thread? revoluTionary

1 minute ago, ICEQueen said:

She needs to stop laughing at xtina's new song and focus on that hair!! Jesus! Wtf is that on her head? The lack of self awareness is frightening um3

Now sis I know your racist white ass can't comprehend it, but those are twists! nat1

5 hours ago, Tomás said:

Now sis I know your racist white ass can't comprehend it, but those are twists! nat1

Such a stupid thing to say but hey I'm not surprised nowadays it seems everybody and their dog is "racist" just because they have a different opinion or point of view.  No wonder they hate on Kanye for not agreeing with ignorant, tribalistic idiots like you.   Smh  

3 minutes ago, ICEQueen said:

Such a stupid thing to say but hey I'm not surprised nowadays it seems everybody and their dog is "racist" just because they have a different opinion or point of view.  No wonder they hate on Kanye for not agreeing with ignorant, tribalistic idiots like you.   Smh  

I'm not saying it because of the post in this thread but because of previous dumb shit you've said. How am I ignorant? I didn't state any of my opinions on politics. I just said you are racist, because you've said racist shit before. You're RACIST sis. Not my fault kylie2

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

I'm not saying it because of the post in this thread but because of previous dumb shit you've said. How am I ignorant? I didn't state any of my opinions on politics. I just said you are racist, because you've said racist shit before. You're RACIST sis. Not my fault kylie2

And what makes me racist? Me not likening her hair?  You were the one that brought up race to being with your "white ass"  ignorant comment.  How do you know I'm white?    Funny how the real racists always bring up race and accuse others of being racist when they don't like something they say.   

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.