Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Nihilego

Is Nicki a hypocrite?

Nicki on representation in NYFW in 2017:

“Thank you, Philipp Plein, for including our culture,” Minaj said. “Designers get really big and really rich off of our culture, and then you don’t see a motherf–ker that look anything like us in the front row half the time. So let’s make some noise for Philipp Plein tonight.”

Nicki in 2018:

So tell me Nicki stans, is she a hypocrite? nicki4 How is Nicki not in this video, in her words specifically "getting really big and really rich off of [Chinese] culture"? Has she done anything for the Chinese, or any east Asian community -- have you even seen Nicki with an east Asian dancer or bsinger? Or does Nicki only care about black people, and uses east Asians as a little dress-up costume to play whenever the GP is losing interest in her? nicki4 

help me understand 20130408165636580311u.gif?w=500&h=281&cr

Absolutely and I totally expected her to go 💯 CA in this video.

WHAT

FUCKING

HYPOCRITE

and NO she is not portraying Sri Lankian culture in the video but JAPANESE. 

Let’s make some noise for Dumbass Minaj! clap3clap3 

1 minute ago, SoulNotForSale said:

Thank you for this lmao. These bitches are gonna hurt themselves with all of the reaching they're doing. 

Imagine thinking you can cultural appropriate a fucking VIDEO GAME CHARACTER. Quit trying to be fake woke and do your research with your dumb asses. 

2 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Thank you for this lmao. These bitches are gonna hurt themselves with all of the reaching they're doing. 

not the OP going 0-2 in coming for Nicki fall4 

Just now, LG G6 said:

and wasn't she dissing post malone for being white and successful in hip hop? and now she recorded a song with him to resurrect her career? hmm.........

She literally wasn't, she explained that it amazes her how white rappers are literally taking over the charts. Next case!

1 minute ago, Kenya said:

not the OP going 0-2 in coming for Nicki fall4 

I swear this forum is just so idiotic, I can't take it anymore and I usually don't interfere with these dumb BG threads. rip4 

5 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Imagine thinking you can cultural appropriate a fucking VIDEO GAME CHARACTER. Quit trying to be fake woke and do your research with your dumb asses. 

imagine having kpop in your avi and still acting like a CA spokesperson 

0e478f744b8092bc4f4670c5d9ae3f4b514cc113

4 minutes ago, gengar said:

imagine having kpop in your avi and still acting like a CA spokesperson 

0e478f744b8092bc4f4670c5d9ae3f4b514cc113

Imagine switching the subject bc I proved your dumb ass wrong. rip4 

23 minutes ago, Barbie said:

She literally wasn't, she explained that it amazes her how white rappers are literally taking over the charts. Next case!

I swear this forum is just so idiotic, I can't take it anymore and I usually don't interfere with these dumb BG threads. rip4 

It’s pathetic almost fall4 

19 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

the sjws and her haters doing the most as usual. meanwhile, the Chinese people won't even care -_- a katy perry dressed in a kimono tea. 

get a job and a life tbh dead1

Tbh this is true mad1 Asian communities are generally complacent with race issues, likely because most tend to be immigrant families, and immigrants voluntarily come to the states/wherever and are aware/have accepted that they’ll encounter some form of racism here, whereas western blacks did not have the same control over their circumstances. But Asians are speaking out more, recently, but often never get the same public reaction as they would with black issues (prom dress fiasco) mad1

22 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

asians appropriate black culture since forever so it's just revenge at this point

Very true but prominent Asians are only generally big in Asia, which is more homogenous so we can naturally expect some more ignorance there

But ofc not saying it’s right to do so. I don’t think either side is right mad1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.