Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Xtina Accelerates into ITunes WW top 5

Britney fans are FUMING!!!! ny1 

They lead the disgusting hate parade on Thursday when the single dropped. They were literally on their knees begging and praying that “Accelerate” would stall and stumble off the charts, but here we are near the END of Day 2 and now the single is #5  on the WW iTunes chart. The queen of longevity doesn’t fuck around, especially with fanbases who live for one day wonder hits brit2 

Lets look at the facts;

-”Accelerate” was NOT sent to radio

-It didnt get an announcement, but instead was a surprise release 

-Despite the hate parade that tried to take it down, it’s still moving nowhere but up!!! 

XTINA WON. Her fans are in a happy place and that’s all that matters. As she said, suck her dick bitches. Because this is just the begging and believe me, she’s coming for blood and it’s not going to be cute around here. JUST BE READY. xtina3 

20 minutes ago, Michael. said:

lmfao2 

22 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I thought latino's had taste :(

Can you stop speaking for the fighters please you're embarassing us all.

This song hasn't lit up the charts...so What? Which artist of her calibre and legacy does? There isn't a single artist from her generation that does. (Excluding Beyonce because obviously and also she was in dc)

This song isn't expected at all and doesn't sound like anything else right now. Pure blend of hip hop trap and pop. She released radio friendly safe songs from her past 2 albums and they flopped so why would she do a hat trick. Have faith the sis is providing a well thought passionate era and is getting great press from it.

Also finally. I literally couldn't care less about what taylorfan123 or gaga4lfye etc. On a fucking forum has to say from their dial up in their mums basement. I listen and read reviews from people who are paid for their opinions ny12

33 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Drugs really are taking over latin america huh ny6

51 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

This song hasn't lit up the charts...so What? Which artist of her calibre and legacy does? There isn't a single artist from her generation that does. (Excluding Beyonce because obviously and also she was in dc)

This song isn't expected at all and doesn't sound like anything else right now. Pure blend of hip hop trap and pop. She released radio friendly safe songs from her past 2 albums and they flopped so why would she do a hat trick. Have faith the sis is providing a well thought passionate era and is getting great press from it.

Also finally. I literally couldn't care less about what taylorfan123 or gaga4lfye etc. On a fucking forum has to say from their dial up in their mums basement. I listen and read reviews from people who are paid for their opinions ny12

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l?format=jpg

King of Latin countries based on people knowing she’s part Hispanic and that’s about it ny1 

Even Drake Bell had a #5 charting song in Mexico soooooo congrats I guess ny1 

Dying at you defending this garbage song. Admit it, Agu. The production is awful, the rent-a-rappers are atrocious, and there’s literally no melody to it. You’re only defending it cuz Xtina released it, whereas if Britney released this as a song you’d be tearing it apart for how awful it is in every aspect. ny1 

Keep polishing that turd for your glitter-eating Kween ny1 

On 4 May 2018 at 11:28 PM, Michael. said:

When will your fave chart twice in the Philippines with only 1 song? QUEEEn xtina12 

On 5.5.2018 at 12:55 AM, Emperor Nick said:

clap3clap3 Also don‘t forget lobotoneystan2007

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.