Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tomás

Is Xtina OFFICIALLY Over?

Is she over  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Well

• yes kii poor ha
    • no she's a legend she'll make a comeback wait n c

Well, sis had a lot of people perched for the single, and now that she's disapointed 99% of them, do you think they're gonna give her a third chance?

Discuss sissies

nat1

4 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Well, sis had a lot of people perched for the single, and now that she's disapointed 99% of them, do you think they're gonna give her a third chance?

Discuss sissies

nat1

She hasn’t disappointed anyone other than the people who have always hated her. ny1 Her fans are really excited and pleased. 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

She hasn’t disappointed anyone other than the people who have always hated her. ny1 Her fans are really excited and pleased. 

Well I love her and I'm thoroughly disappointed kylie2

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

A peek at the Accelerate thread in Xtina forums show this to be a lie. ny1

4 minutes ago, Tomás said:

Well I love her and I'm thoroughly disappointed kylie2

Well luckily for you she’s coming with more music next week and her first real single is being performed at the BBMA’s. I can’t wait! It’s going to be a bloodbath in here. xtina7 

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Well luckily for you she’s coming with more music next week and her first real single is being performed at the BBMA’s. I can’t wait! It’s going to be a bloodbath in here. xtina7 

That's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about commercial success. I know she's gonna release a good album. But based on this single it probably won't do good giveup1 This single had to be the one to be good or at least decent.

17 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Well I'm a fan and I can tell you the song / video is a complete sellout garbage. And what the fuck is that single cover, you know, she once used to be a sexual provocateur and not a Kardashian wannabe?

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Well I'm a fan and I can tell you the song / video is a complete sellout garbage. And what the fuck is that single cover, you know, she once used to be a sexual provocateur and not a Kardashian wannabe?

OH, I thought that was the album cover...fall9

Honestly, her days of chart success have been over since Bionic. I'm glad most of her fans here realize this, have stopped caring, and are enjoying the six-year wait finally coming to an end and are bopping in their own lane.

Just now, Divine said:

Honestly, her days of chart success have been over since Bionic. I'm glad most of her fans here realize this, have stopped caring, and are enjoying the six-year wait finally coming to an end and are bopping in their own lane.

That’s the tea. rih2

but when half the Xtina fandom aren’t even into the lead single after a six year wait... then... katy1 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

That’s the tea. rih2

but when half the Xtina fandom aren’t even into the lead single after a six year wait... then... katy1 

nnnn I hope they find at least one song on the album they enjoy fall4 I would have a meltdown if my fave made me wait six years just for me to hate all of their new material fall4 

Just now, Divine said:

nnnn I hope they find at least one song on the album they enjoy fall4 I would have a meltdown if my fave made me wait six years just for me to hate all of their new material fall4 

From the clip i heard I thought Fall in Line wasn’t bad. Was expecting that to be the lead TBH, not this trash. xtina1