FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

"Good Old Days" is Kesha's second longest-charting song on Pop and will be her longest-charting song on HAC soon. Surprised?

TomTom2288    5,211

I just checked how long Kesha's singles charted on Mainstream Top 40 and Adult Top 40 and it turns out that "Good Old Days" is in fact Kesha's second longest-charting song on Pop with 22 weeks, despite not reaching the Top 10. Only TiK ToK lasted longer (31 weeks). The majority of her singles lasted either for 21 or 20 weeks.

"Good Old Days" is also charting for 24 weeks on Adult Top 40 now. Considering that it is not slowing down the slightest on HAC, it will most likely outlast Praying (25 weeks) soon. Are you surprised by this radio hit?

Source:

https://www.billboard.com/music/kesha/chart-history/pop-songs

https://www.billboard.com/music/kesha/chart-history/adult-pop-songs

See the full list in the Kesha stats thread:

Rosé.    7,732

The GP has shit taste. Praying should've smashed. I hoped it wouldn't turn into a novelty, but it did to the GP.

TomTom2288    5,211
4 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

The GP has shit taste. Praying should've smashed. I hoped it wouldn't turn into a novelty, but it did to the GP.

Well, it was more successful than Good Old Days chart-wise. We're just talking about radio here. Praying received more spins and audience on radio too, but Good Old Days outlasted it by a week on Pop and will outlast it on HAC soon. Praying would have outlasted it on Pop if it wasn't pulled! Just be happy that radio still loves her jj4