Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha's CBS Sunday Morning profile

4 hours ago, Sodomite said:

How exactly does she not fit in anymore though? The mainstream media loves her, radio likes her and the GP is positive towards her.

You can still feel like an outsider even when you're included 

18 hours ago, Sodomite said:

How exactly does she not fit in anymore though? The mainstream media loves her, radio likes her and the GP is positive towards her.

13 hours ago, Dan said:

You can still feel like an outsider even when you're included 

its like being a 3rd wheel. you're there but you feel unwanted.

5 hours ago, Sodomite said:

Sure. I just don't think her feelings are justified.

What? How can you say someone’s feelings aren’t justified? You aren’t in her shoes.. lol

and also her appearance is still ripped apart all the time. From her lips to her waist to literally everything about her.. I feel like that’s justification enough. And I don’t think the GP has changed their opinions that drastically. 

8 hours ago, calethewhalee said:

What? How can you say someone’s feelings aren’t justified? You aren’t in her shoes.. lol

and also her appearance is still ripped apart all the time. From her lips to her waist to literally everything about her.. I feel like that’s justification enough. And I don’t think the GP has changed their opinions that drastically. 

I really don't care about her weight but people thinking she was healthy several months ago where she clearly was struggling is dillusional. I think the healhiest she's been is probably right now, she seems to have found the balance and is probably less worried about her legal stuff as she managed to get the lawyers to sort in the background. About the lips, I just don't want her to look like Kim Zolciak. 

My mom called me so excited yesterday saying that she was so excited to see Kesha on TV yas2yas2yas2yas2yas2yas2 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.