Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Let's talk about this Xtina hatred

Just now, Sodomite said:

Now go read the reviews for both.

you were talking about succesful music, not good music. also where's your source for 600k in the EU? i find it hard to believe she hasn't cracked 100k in the us yet sold x6 in europe

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, Tomás said:

US: 90,000

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Tomás said:

you were talking about succesful music, not good music. also where's your source for 600k in the EU? i find it hard to believe she hasn't cracked 100k in the us yet sold x6 in europe

giphy.gif

Girl, the 90.000 are the FIRST WEEK pure sales laughcry1

Rainbow sold 90k pure sales first week, 120k SPS first week, 200k pure sales overall, has been certified Gold in December and sold 600k SPS overall...

AEU means ,,album equivalent units“. It has nothing to do with the EU laughcry1

16 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

@TomTom2288, help laughcry1

laughcry1

20 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Girl, the 90.000 are the FIRST WEEK pure sales laughcry1

Rainbow sold 90k pure sales first week, 120k SPS first week, 200k pure sales overall, has been certified Gold in December and sold 600k SPS overall...

AEU means ,,album equivalent units“. It has nothing to do with the EU laughcry1

laughcry1

DNASKJFAS KFFKJKFKJSAFA lmfao1 

9 hours ago, havok said:

You stan Kesha, that automatically cancels your opinion on anything related to taste. Stripped and BTB are bigger/better than Keshit's entire existence multiplied by 94039403 so do yourself a favor and shut up. 

giphy.gif

Lol. Kesha‘s whole discography sans Animal has better MC scores than ANY Xtinct album. Not our fault that Kesha can release acclaimed albums, meanwhile Xtina remains panned. Get off your high horse. The fact that you have to cling to eras from 2002 and 2006 to somehow find evidence for Xpired‘s success says more about you than us. And now do yourself a favor and shut up.

@Sodomite

None of us hate ha, it's just a bad song and it's funny to see a certain member triggered ASF. I can't wait for a "Can your fave top the bubbling under charts with no airplay?" thread soon! jj2

9 hours ago, Philip said:

You know I love you sis but you're exaggerating a bit.

You keep claiming "Fighters this, Fighters that" when in reality we came for Britney the least during Glory (not BJ cuz it was revenge for Lotus draggings), it's mostly Gaga stans, Bey stans etc.

You know it's only Agugaga and probs like one more Fighter that have been coming for Britney all these years (on FOTP that is) so stope exaggerating saying we are the biggest Britney attackers when we are in no position to be attacking anyone orangu1

and for the OP; sis it's BG, and it's Xtina - you know her haters have always been the messiest, especially on FOTP. No need to get triggered babe <3 

But Britney deserves to be attacked. I want another 2007 meltdown from her!!! cry6 

53 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

But Britney deserves to be attacked. I want another 2007 meltdown from her!!! cry6 

She doesn’t! Don’t be rude awk1 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.