Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Xtina beating Celine in streaming

Spotify comparison:

All released 5/3-4

1. Shawn Mendes ft Khalid- Youth- 7,343,642
(29M monthly listeners)
2. Troye Sivan- Bloom- 2,837,810
(11.5M monthly listeners)
3. Christina ft. 2C & Ty$- Accelrate- 2,237,602
11.3M monthly listeners)
4. Celine Dion- Ashes- 1,100,218
(5M monthly listeners)

@RepuTAYtion Why? nat2 

51 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

3. Christina ft. 2C & Ty$

So lets get this straight....you blame Xtina for her “low sales” on iTunes but give credit to the features for the song doing better on Spotify? Sure Jan... ny14 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

So lets get this straight....you blame Xtina for her “low sales” on iTunes but give credit to the features for the song doing better on Spotify? Sure Jan... ny14 

um

those two rent a rappers appeal to  broke, socks with sandals wearing adolescents. Of course they'd stream instead of paying with their mom's credit card.

10 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

um

those two rent a rappers appeal to  broke, socks with sandals wearing adolescents. Of course they'd stream instead of paying with their mom's credit card.

Wow resorting to stereotyping/racist comments all just to put down Xtina. A really sad and low point for BG. I guess Xtina does bring out the fumes after all. 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Wow resorting to stereotyping/racist comments all just to put down Xtina. A really sad and low point for BG. I guess Xtina does bring out the fumes after all. 

literally where

Ok but Céline sells more! ny1 And she put out a ballad, not an urban bop featuring big rappers (seriously, it doesn't get any safer than that) jj4

Celine released a couple of albums during Xtina's long ass hiatus as well dead4 She's not making a long-awaited comeback aretha1

Loved Me Back To Life outsold both Bionic and Lotus COMBINED rip3

I think her French album outsold either of Xtina's albums as well rip2

Stop setting your fave up like this laughcry1

well Accelerate has 2 million streams with Christina's 11m monthly listeners while Celine's song has 1 million streams on her 5 million listeners... the ratio is fairly equal if you ask me orangu1

45 minutes ago, Kenya said:

A lead single vs a soundtrack single fall4 

its so sad sad at this point rip2 

1. “Accelerate” is not a single 

2. I’ve never compared Celine and Xtina before and never thought to...until you bitches were doing it last week. So now when the receipts work In Xtina’s favor y’all want to come with the “why are you comparing them” statements? Keep it moving ny14 

1 hour ago, Kenya said:

A lead single vs a soundtrack single fall4 

its so sad sad at this point rip2 

not you acting brave when Katy hasn't been able to score a smash...well since the last time Xtina scored one with SS eve1 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

1. “Accelerate” is not a single 

2. I’ve never compared Celine and Xtina before and never thought to...until you bitches were doing it last week. So now when the receipts work In Xtina’s favor y’all want to come with the “why are you comparing them” statements? Keep it moving ny14 

fall4 

its not an achievement for xtina’s comeback single to be outperforming a song from a movie soundtrack. If that’s satisfying you right now, I can’t imagine how low your expectations are ny12 .

1 hour ago, Philip said:

not you acting brave when Katy hasn't been able to score a smash...well since the last time Xtina scored one with SS eve1 

Your fav’s single is underperforming so much that you had to resort to attacking mine fall4 

cant wait to see how her new album does, whatever it’s called. 

2 hours ago, Kenya said:

fall4 

its not an achievement for xtina’s comeback single to be outperforming a song from a movie soundtrack. If that’s satisfying you right now, I can’t imagine how low your expectations are ny12 .

Your fav’s single is underperforming so much that you had to resort to attacking mine fall4 

cant wait to see how her new album does, whatever it’s called. 

not you acting like I just invented this method of a stan war orangu1

you mention mine, I mention yours, nothing new here orangu1

"whatever it's called" this would be believable if you weren't in every Xtina thread bashing her, so nice try babe eve1 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.