Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

P.O.P

Big fat cunt ADELE throws a Titanic themed party, shows her disgusting greasy colors

20 minutes ago, fab said:

this is absolutely not the same thing lmao
like yeah the life vests are kind of too much but a Titanic party is still absolutely not comparable throwing a genocide or terrorism themed party jj4 

Both movies feature mass deaths that should not be considered anyhow appropriate for a party. Are you telling me that a tragedy resulting in 1,500+ does not constitute for a theme that's NOT appropriate for a party? Even if the movie was just about ONE real life tragedy or death, a party based on it would be in poor taste. jj4

4 hours ago, Sylk said:

She's celebrating the movie rather than the actual event so I don't see anything wrong here unless good sis P.O.P is doing a reverse sjwholian expedition oprah12 

Kinda shocked by this.

Titanic, the movie, although based on an existing event, is a fictional story. That's like having a theme party based on a horror movie that was based on a notorious serial killer in real life and then act like that's such an insensitive act to do, who the fuck cares, your fucking homes are built on top of dead people's bodies, the cum you shoot on the floor once used to be someone's grave.

And I ain't no Adele stan so

35 minutes ago, Kaulitz. said:

Kinda shocked by this.

She's wearing the dress, the necklace etc It's all very dramaticized and quite harmless I don't think they were really going for something there queen 

I do believe people are ignoring fact that this was one of the worst catastrophe ever and because it happened over 106 years ago is kinda forgotten or does not matter 

But how some of you would feel like some celebrity was making party about 9/11 wearing hats with WTC with little airplane hitting the building 

What is the difference ?

9 minutes ago, Woof3r said:

I do believe people are ignoring fact that this was one of the worst catastrophe ever and because it happened over 106 years ago is kinda forgotten or does not matter 

But how some of you would feel like some celebrity was making party about 9/11 wearing hats with WTC with little airplane hitting the building 

What is the difference ?

Thank you

8 hours ago, Sylk said:

She's wearing the dress, the necklace etc It's all very dramaticized and quite harmless I don't think they were really going for something there queen 

I think the fact that Mark Ronson used fake ice to make himself look frozen and the appearance of the life vests are kind of in poor taste. I think if she threw a costume party and wanted to dress up as Kate Winslet from Titanic, that would have been harmless. But this was a Titanic/Titanic themed party, and I think she went a little too far with it. I don't think she had any bad intentions, but I do agree that maybe doing a party based on a film based on a real life tragedy (which the film depicts in full force) is probably not the best choice for a party theme...

49 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I think the fact that Mark Ronson used fake ice to make himself look frozen and the appearance of the life vests are kind of in poor taste. I think if she threw a costume party and wanted to dress up as Kate Winslet from Titanic, that would have been harmless. But this was a Titanic/Titanic themed party, and I think she went a little too far with it. I don't think she had any bad intentions, but I do agree that maybe doing a party based on a film based on a real life tragedy (which the film depicts in full force) is probably not the best choice for a party theme...

It was tasteless but also completely harmless, I mean come on the real thing happened a 100 years ago the people affected by it are long gone, this is just stans being extra 

Its funny how a majority of you were also fucking saying Lorde's bathub joke was a simple mistake but y'all wanna condem Adele for making a theme party out of a fictional movie based on real events. Like people both died so whats the difference?

15 hours ago, Sylk said:

7 hours ago, Sylk said:

It was tasteless but also completely harmless, I mean come on the real thing happened a 100 years ago the people affected by it are long gone, this is just stans being extra 

WOW, ok, NO. I don'´t care how long ago a tragedy took place, this is just really poor taste or a real sick twisted sense of humor. Especially around this time, these days, with refugees that are fleeing and realizing a lot of them didn't survive crossing the waters... nope, that life vest leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

1 hour ago, Kaulitz. said:

WOW, ok, NO. I don'´t care how long ago a tragedy took place, this is just really poor taste or a real sick twisted sense of humor. Especially around this time, these days, with refugees that are fleeing and realizing a lot of them didn't survive crossing the waters... nope, that life vest leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

clap3 

4 hours ago, Kaulitz. said:

I'm sorry if I've upset you, I can see what you mean now that you've made that point. Do you think she owes everyone an apology? I still think it was clearly very unintentional maybe she can acknowledge it was in bad taste and take down the picture?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.