Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

MET Gala 2018 Performance ('Beautiful Game' LIVE PREMIERE!!!)

Just now, Alvarø said:

Well, if something happens at midnight, then I'm sold.

Where was the Met Gala held? Midnight has already hit the east coast but now I’m randomly perched for 3 AM rip3 

Just now, Hylia said:

12:13 AM

met is hel at NY, we have passed the midnight mark already, if she's to release, it must be when the buzz go higher, by tomorrow.

Just now, Solaris Lorica said:

met is hel at NY, we have passed the midnight mark already, if she's to release, it must be when the buzz go higher, by tomorrow.

That’s what I’m thinking, she better come through with that noon announcement

Just now, Solaris Lorica said:

we can tell it was professionaly filmed by that snippet. that shit has more to deliver

That's a CRAZY short amount of time to have a video of that quality out already. I'm wondering if this was filmed during the dress rehearsal for later use.

2 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

That's a CRAZY short amount of time to have a video of that quality out already. I'm wondering if this was filmed during the dress rehearsal for later use.

yes thats what I thought, from the ig stories we cleary hear people screaming, in that snippet it's silence.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.