Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

MET Gala 2018 Performance ('Beautiful Game' LIVE PREMIERE!!!)

OMG the songs sounds good ...I can't imagine how the chorus will sound but I'm excityaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss cry2

Holly fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

She was brilliant. Every detail was perfect. alex1 

When I saw her black dress, I thought she looked amazing, but I also thought where the fuck was that dress she teased before watching the performance.

Her performance was incredible. Costumes, setlist, setting, lighting, her voice, choir, ballet... This was so simple, yet so poetic and beautiful. It was also emotional. Madonna served art and other pop girls will try do what she did. Mark my words. The same thing happened with SB performance. 

Theatrics and drama evoked Blond Ambition and Girlie Show tours. No special effects, just great costumes and good lighting. Perfection. 

Her performance costume was great too and that after party dress (Was it really Brits dress that she wore in 1995?!) was good too.

At the beginning I thought her voice is bad, but it quickly become good. Maybe she was nervous. The songs flowed so nicely. She needs to make songs with a lower register, because this performance showed how great she can be.  clap3 

I am not crazy about the new song, but I won't bitch here, because it was like a snippet and it was definitely interesting. It definitely wasn't bad at all. And I am getting into it.lj1 

That male choir added such a  depth to the songs. I wonder if the new song got a different arrangement for live performance. I mean, I hope that choir elements (was that LAP sample?) and harp elements  will be in the studio version. And I want more new songs with choir. oprah2 

The reaction of media was good. Some stated that she owned the night, which is a FACT. lj1 

I can't at some media not mentioning her at all. She fucking performed and slayed fashion wise!!! clap1 

I can't at some media calling other people best dressed, yet their clothes had no connection to the theme. trash1 

Some sites talked about LAP and cover song, but didn't mention the NEW song. WTF? I assume many of them didn't even look those clips and check the facts. um2 

And a fucking YESSS to Jean Paul Gaultier!!! She definitely must work with him during this era. He always delivers art that Madonna needs.

Plus, Steve Klein.

This is such a great start of a new era.

latest?cb=20161002221745

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

Holly fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

She was brilliant. Every detail was perfect. alex1 

When I saw her black dress, I thought she looked amazing, but I also thought where the fuck was that dress she teased before watching the performance.

Her performance was incredible. Costumes, setlist, setting, lighting, her voice, choir, ballet... This was so simple, yet so poetic and beautiful. It was also emotional. Madonna served art and other pop girls will try do what she did. Mark my words. The same thing happened with SB performance. 

Theatrics and drama evoked Blond Ambition and Girlie Show tours. No special effects, just great costumes and good lighting. Perfection. 

Her performance costume was great too and that after party dress (Was it really Brits dress that she wore in 1995?!) was good too.

At the beginning I thought her voice is bad, but it quickly become good. Maybe she was nervous. The songs flowed so nicely. She needs to make songs with a lower register, because this performance showed how great she can be.  clap3 

I am not crazy about the new song, but I won't bitch here, because it was like a snippet and it was definitely interesting. It definitely wasn't bad at all. And I am getting into it.lj1 

That male choir added such a  depth to the songs. I wonder if the new song got a different arrangement for live performance. I mean, I hope that choir elements (was that LAP sample) and ballet elements (harp sound)  will be in the studio version. And I want more new songs with choir. oprah2 

The reaction of media was good. Some stated that she owned the night, which is a FACT. lj1 

I can't at some media not mentioning her at all. She fucking performed and slayed fashion wise!!! clap1 

I can't at some media calling other people best dressed, yet their clothes had no connection to the theme. trash1 

Some sites talked about LAP and cover song, but didn't mention the NEW song. WTF? I assume many of them didn't even look those clips and check the facts. um2 

And a fucking YESSS to Jean Paul Gaultier!!! She definitely must work with him during this era. He always delivers art that Madonna needs.

Plus, Steve Klein.

This is such a great start of a new era.

latest?cb=20161002221745

tenor.gif?itemid=10854513

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.