Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

M14's first single could be called "Beautiful Game"

Took a screenshot just in case! jj2 

jXQduK2.png

I love the name omg fall9 Would be here for the album being called that or just something simple like 'Magic'. It's definitely not a reach to think it'll be magic/witch themed / along those lines based on tonight's performances!

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Took a screenshot just in case! jj2

jXQduK2.png

I love the name omg fall9 Would be here for the album being called that or just something simple like 'Magic'. It's definitely not a reach to think it'll be magic/witch themed or something along those lines based on tonight's performances!

This post with Klein gives me all those vibes.

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

omg maybe they really did video to the song scream1

but knowing her and her team they will sleep on this sing for next 6 months dead4

The pics of work with Klein she posts lately she also posted in February. That could mean she finished the song and the video already. Why wait so long? 

Unless they were  waiting for the right time (Met Gala). Then it would make sense to release it now. 

They should act while there is interest and hype. We don't want another LFL scenario.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.