Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

A victim update from taylor swift

feel sorry for her please, cry for her, someone called her a snake and this made her wanting to end her career. A greek tragedy. cry4 

For real though, Ms. thing clearly doesn't know how to turn off comments on instagram to block the noise from her haters who "threaten her life" by posting EEEVVIL snake emojis (the horror!!!), someone teach her how to do it please, maybe selenurr?

Taylor, just let this KKK (kanye-kim kardashian) shit go, this is embarrassing on so many levels, who green-lighted this mess?

we want more of this instead:

9 minutes ago, Edu said:

Why are you acting like this is brand new information tho? She embraced the snake imagery almost a year ago 💀

Did u watch the video in the tweet? it is recent. she's still fake-sad about the whole situation. still.

if she was truly over it like in the LWYMMD video she would have never faked being vulnerable like in the video. 

SdsR584.gif

Also why she is acting like she didn't have a part in it? her part is documented and there's a footage, she needs to stop it. 

Poor Hitlor! Someone exposed her on social media for being a liar with a victim-complex and of course the other ones are the bad guys here. Let me shed a tear.

19 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Poor Hitlor! Someone exposed her on social media for being a liar with a victim-complex and of course the other ones are the bad guys here. Let me shed a tear.

Ew. I see you support antisemitism with your ignorant and disgusting nickname. Have you studied who Hitler was? How old r u???

OMG SHE IS SUCH A DISGUSTING PERSON FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously I have had it with this bitch "I don't know if I was going to get to do this anymore" like PLEASE seriously grow the fuck up. Get the fuck over it seriously Kim exposed the fuck out of her and that was it, she's the one still going on about it 2 years later when all Kim did was let everybody know the truth and call her what she is, and now people are supposed to feel sorry for her? Poor her seriously that she needs to rely on this old drama because she has no other gimmick this era to help her succeed. Cry me a river seriously I cannot get over this bitch 

"A couple of years ago, someone called me a snake on social media"

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Spoiler

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I believe Katy sending her that olive branch was all for publicity. Who knows how long the peace will last? They might get back at each other soon (like next year). Not to mention, when will Taylor start letting things go? Sis is heading towards 30 and it's time for her to grow up. When you go through a hard situation, you don't continue dwelling over it for nearly two years. She's nearly middle-aged and has been in the spotlight for more than 10 years. By now, she should know that people will say mean things about her and that not everyone is going to like her. There will be negativity in life and you should bounce back from it like a champ. You fight fire with water, not fire with fire. Then again, her record deal was bought, so what should I expect?

To quote Marina, "Sometimes you have to learn to forget about it".

3 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

tenor.gif

Why is she mad at Kim though?

Kim was right about the whole thing, Taylor was lying and Kim was telling the truth. She's mad at Kim for pointing out facts... Taylor you ARE a skinny little slithering conniving body of a 6 year old boy snake and no one has forgotten that, which is why you've had such an underwhelming era compared to what you're used to! You're over ugly 

10 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Ew. I see you support antisemitism with your ignorant and disgusting nickname. Have you studied who Hitler was? How old r u???

Hitler is a part of history. talking about him doesn't make you automatically anti-semitic. 

it's just a nick name, nothing more, nothing less, stop it.

25 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Hitler is a part of history. talking about him doesn't make you automatically anti-semitic. 

it's just a nick name, nothing more, nothing less, stop it.

Yup. Hitler is part of our history and history requires respect. I dare you to find some similarities between Hitler and Taylor. So? Did Taylor killed millions of human lives in a genocide? You see, when you call Taylor with the name of Hitler you are rewriting a very crucial event of our history in a much lighter way. Now, to not recognize the seriousness of Hitler's actions is the best way to encourage antisemitism and allow people to make fun of the Jewish genocide. After all, the purpose of a nickname is to make fun innit? Well there are some stuff that you cannot make fun of. sorry1

12 minutes ago, QueenCedar101 said:

"A couple of years ago, someone called me a snake on social media"

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Hide contents

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I believe Katy sending her that olive branch was all for publicity. Who knows how long the peace will last? They might get back at each other soon (like next year). Not to mention, when will Taylor start letting things go? Sis is heading towards 30 and it's time for her to grow up. When you go through a hard situation, you don't continue dwelling over it for nearly two years. She's nearly middle-aged and has been in the spotlight for more than 10 years. By now, she should know that people will say mean things about her and that not everyone is going to like her. There will be negativity in life and you should bounce back from it like a champ. You fight fire with water, not fire with fire. Then again, her record deal was bought, so what should I expect?

To quote Marina, "Sometimes you have to learn to forget about it".

tenor.gif

Katy been over this feud since the beginning of the WITNESS era. Katy is a mature woman and she handled it like a champion. I don't think katy will ever reignite it, she didn't when taylor released her catalog to spotify in the day of Witness release. You can tell katy is literally over it.

Katy probably thought taylor will probably respond now that she has a tour so she re-did her apology, and katy was willing to get it over with to the point of taking sole responsibility for the feud (in katy's mind this was the only way to get taylor to respond i guess, and it worked)... 

now there are reports about how katy is upset of how taylor showed the letter to the public (especially the part where katy takes sole responsibility), but i believe katy is over it for good.

Honestly, katy's maturity puts her in a different light. 

idk about taylor, but her actions are not that of a mature person.

2 minutes ago, Beaux said:

Katy been over this feud since the beginning of the WITNESS era. Katy is a mature woman and she handled it like a champion. I don't think katy will ever reignite it, she didn't when taylor released her catalog to spotify in the day of Witness release. You can tell katy is literally over it.

Katy probably thought taylor will probably respond now that she has a tour so she re-did her apology, and katy was willing to get it over with to the point of taking sole responsibility for the feud (in katy's mind this was the only way to get taylor to respond i guess, and it worked)... 

now there are reports about how katy is upset of how taylor showed the letter to the public (especially the part where katy takes sole responsibility), but i believe katy is over it for good.

Honestly, katy's maturity puts her in a different light. 

idk about taylor, but her actions are not that of a mature person.

Good point. What makes me feel more about it being a publicity stunt is more of how Taylor conveys it. I inserted that it might not last long, because Taylor might hit back at her once again. If you ask me, I'm more for Katy, just because she doesn't portray this fake, Mary Sue personality and she knows how to forget. With her still dwelling over Kim, I don't know. All I know is that I hope she starts acting like a 28-year old woman should and stop whining about things.

Just now, The One Above All said:

Yup. Hitler is part of our history and history requires respect. I dare you to find some similarity between Hitler and Taylor. So? Did Taylor killed millions of human lives in a genocide? You see, when you call Taylor with the name of Hitler you are rewritting a very crucial event of our history in a way lighter way. Now, to not recognize the seriousness of Hitler's actions is the best way to encourage antisemitism and allow people to macking fun of tge Jewish genocide. After all, the purpose of a nickname is to make fun innit? Well there are some stuff that you cannot make fun of. sorry1

AND The winner of FOTP's mental gymnastics is....

tumblr_n5jr3pjNqJ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Good point. What makes me feel more about it being a publicity stunt is more of how Taylor conveys it. I inserted that it might not last long, because Taylor might hit back at her once again. If you ask me, I'm more for Katy, just because she doesn't portray this fake, Mary Sue personality and she knows how to forget. With her still dwelling over Kim, I don't know. All I know is that I hope she starts acting like a 28-year old woman should and stop whining about things.

katy is over it and she can always choose to stay away from it all. Even if taylor tried, katy won't respond or let it slide like she did with the spotify situation. katy knows how to move on and she showed us she can do it gracefully without cattiness. 

Taylor will never be over the kim situation because it is like an endless supply of victim narratives for her. she's not done milking it. her brand relies on being  victim/making others feel sorry for her. I don't know for how long her shit will go, but it won't look good in her 30s. i hope she gets pregnant and find something to do beside playing the victim.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.