Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

A victim update from taylor swift

She reached a whole new level of CRINGE with this one rip3 

I mean the dramatics rip1 

the piano rip2 

her pausing every 3 seconds lmfao2 

Her trying to shed a tear or smth dead1 

the fake deep in this one is so huge that i ran out of emoteslmfao1 

Just now, Michael. said:

the piano rip2 

A victim PERFORMANCE ...lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

12 minutes ago, Beaux said:

katy is over it and she can always choose to stay away from it all. Even if taylor tried, katy won't respond or let it slide like she did with the spotify situation. katy knows how to move on and she showed us she can do it gracefully without cattiness. 

Taylor will never be over the kim situation because it is like an endless supply of victim narratives for her. she's not done milking it. her brand relies on being  victim/making others feel sorry for her. I don't know for how long her shit will go, but it won't look good in her 30s. i hope she gets pregnant and find something to do beside playing the victim.

Right. Though her brand is also marketed to target the masses with her radio-friendly songs and childish, clunky lyrics. She's doing all she can to get what she loves and wants the most.

money.gif

However, as she gets older, that cash flow will come in less and less. Some of her fans will grow out of her and move onto other people, especially due to her age. She should go away for a while and mature for once. It's obvious the fame has ruined her.

I'mma let this cringe-fest slide simply because she has to keep up the narrative for the tour. It was the whole basis for Reputation. Plus, the only people who are probably going to the tour are those on Taylor's side so they're going to support her when she talks about it. 

But if this continues into her next era, that's too much. 

1 hour ago, The One Above All said:

tenor.gif

Farrah Franklin

Image result for farrah franklin gif

Image result for farrah franklin gif

52 minutes ago, Michael. said:

the piano rip2 

Reminds me of Gargoyle's overdramatized performances/speeches. eve1 

I'm so over her. But I'm just so used to it at this even point that I truly don't care anymore. It'll never be fixed so why waste time on it? Just hoping she gets the help she needs someday. 

55 minutes ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Right. Though her brand is also marketed to target the masses with her radio-friendly songs and childish, clunky lyrics. She's doing all she can to get what she loves and wants the most.

money.gif

However, as she gets older, that cash flow will come in less and less. Some of her fans will grow out of her and move onto other people, especially due to her age. She should go away for a while and mature for once. It's obvious the fame has ruined her.

you've actually raised a good point, she's obviously benefiting financially from this narrative, she's someone who will sell merchandise with the snake theme to her fans but at the same time fake-cry about being called a snake online. she also thinks by framing it as a cyberbully situation, she will get more support from younger ppl who might have gone through a cyber-bullying experience themselves. it's all for money to her.

Kim and Kanye were in the wrong with their selective editing. Taylor came out on top in the end anyways; Kanye is now more liked by Trump supporters than his own fans and Kim is stuck selling perfume bottles molded from her naked body. 

43 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

You'll never see the president carry his own luggage, and why? Because even though we know he has luggage, it would reduce his stature if he was too much like common people. You need to think of me as being above you, even though I still relate to you.  So, why don't you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal? hay1

Think above you as above me? In what sense? Level of stupidity? hay1 

Let me be creative too:

Do you shove your food up your ass? Cause there is so much bullshit coming out of your mouth. It just has to be that way.

1 hour ago, Sailor Mars said:

Think above you as above me? In what sense? Level of stupidity? hay1 

Let me be creative too:

Do you shove your food up your ass? Cause there is so much bullshit coming out of your mouth. It just has to be that way.

Blank+_2ead909a5944538dabbc5831a202b8f5.

20 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Are u a traffic light? Because stop. Take your luggage of illusions and go away, please. Don’t think of it as goodbye. Think of it as a chance to stop bothering me.

What are you doing and why are you even trying 

3 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

It’s time to shut up. If I wanted your opinion all of the time I would have married you. ;)

You make no sense dead4 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.