Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

21 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

I think she took a few selfies with him and he wasn't satisfied with them and at some point she got fed up with it. eve1 

Shit, I would be annoyed af too especially after having been doing all that Met Gala stuff all day, Im sure she was over it. 

42 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

What happened?! 💀💀💀

she went to take a selfie with a fan and the fan tried to take the phone from her hand mid selfie and she just gave up and left dead3 

17 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

she went to take a selfie with a fan and the fan tried to take the phone from her hand mid selfie and she just gave up and left dead3 

We can all see that... he just wants some context from before the video moo3 

5 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

We can all see that... he just wants some context from before the video moo3 

i just thought that he just couldnt see what was embedded in OP shrug1 

OMG that hurt ME rip2 i'm sure he deserved it tho but lmao if that was me i'd probly unstan and be bitter af for eternity dead2 but i also wouldn't be rudely asking for more than one selfie when someone's clearly busy and tired so this would never happen with me lol. 

There's apparently a lot that happened prior. Apparently he followed her back to her hotel and was throwing a fit over the pictures so she agreed to take one and then he wasn't satisfied so she agreed to do one more but then he was being an entitled little shit with the phone as we can see in the video and she had just had enough.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.