Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Carly Rae Jepsen #1

Has anyone here gone to your fave's concert?

10 minutes ago, sonowgoodbye said:

Is this battlegrounds worthy 

giphy.gif

Golden will never get a cold certification, not even in Guinea-Bissau

giphy.gif

Spoiler

jk moo3

Spoiler

or not?

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, taylor1989 said:

How long did the show last (without opening act)? Was your seat close enough to actually see her or you just saw her on the screen?

The opening act was some irrelevant rock band so I don’t even remember that happening but the concert lasted for almost 2 hours worth the money tbh

I got a VIP ticket, so I entered the venue super early my seat ended up to be spectacular

13 minutes ago, Edu said:

The opening act was some irrelevant rock band so I don’t even remember that happening but the concert lasted for almost 2 hours worth the money tbh

I got a VIP ticket, so I entered the venue super early my seat ended up to be spectacular

wow that's amazing brit7How much was that VIP ticket?

1 hour ago, taylor1989 said:

If yes, can you share your experience? Imagine the feeling when you see the best selling female artist of all time Madonna standing in front of you !! In the future when I have enough money I will pay for a VIP seat at Madonna or Taylor's concert.

I had the best selling female artist of all time aka Queen of pop, Madonna standing at 3 feet of me twice! She even looked me in the eyes! I I had a meltdown in my had and started to sing the lyrics totally wrong. She then looked at me like, dude are you are real fan mad6

I also gave the Black Madonna (Rihanna) a high five during the Diamonds World tour 

I've seen Britney, Beyonce, lorde, p!nk and couple of other artist from pretty close 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.