Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Has anyone here gone to your fave's concert?

Recommended Posts

taylor1989    36

If yes, can you share your experience? Imagine the feeling when you see the best selling female artist of all time Madonna standing in front of you !! In the future when I have enough money I will pay for a VIP seat at Madonna or Taylor's concert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law    2,558

DWT was amazing, I was left wigless, Ariana sounded absolutely fucking otherworldly giveup2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edu    2,668

Yeah, once in 2012

Was supposed to see her again last year but she cancelled last minute so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madame X    22,308
10 minutes ago, sonowgoodbye said:

Is this battlegrounds worthy 

giphy.gif

Golden will never get a cold certification, not even in Guinea-Bissau

giphy.gif

Spoiler

jk moo3

Spoiler

or not?

giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
taylor1989    36
11 minutes ago, Edu said:

Yeah, once in 2012

Was supposed to see her again last year but she cancelled last minute so

How long did the show last (without opening act)? Was your seat close enough to actually see her or you just saw her on the screen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edu    2,668
6 minutes ago, taylor1989 said:

How long did the show last (without opening act)? Was your seat close enough to actually see her or you just saw her on the screen?

The opening act was some irrelevant rock band so I don’t even remember that happening but the concert lasted for almost 2 hours worth the money tbh

 

I got a VIP ticket, so I entered the venue super early my seat ended up to be spectacular

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law    2,558
25 minutes ago, sonowgoodbye said:

Is this battlegrounds worthy 

giphy.gif

It’s a nice little break from the messiness 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Savage    17,255

I miss queen @Anna-wa, she is the queen of this, threads like this one here reminds me of her, she loved sharing her moments of meeting faves in concerts. 

giphy.gif

cum bk plz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
taylor1989    36
13 minutes ago, Edu said:

The opening act was some irrelevant rock band so I don’t even remember that happening but the concert lasted for almost 2 hours worth the money tbh

 

I got a VIP ticket, so I entered the venue super early my seat ended up to be spectacular

wow that's amazing brit7How much was that VIP ticket?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sonowgoodbye    1,721
41 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

Golden will never get a cold certification, not even in Guinea-Bissau

giphy.gif

  Hide contents

jk moo3

  Hide contents

or not?

giphy.gif

 

 

It got silver in UK so maybe never 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoleModel    449
1 hour ago, taylor1989 said:

If yes, can you share your experience? Imagine the feeling when you see the best selling female artist of all time Madonna standing in front of you !! In the future when I have enough money I will pay for a VIP seat at Madonna or Taylor's concert.

I had the best selling female artist of all time aka Queen of pop, Madonna standing at 3 feet of me twice! She even looked me in the eyes! I I had a meltdown in my had and started to sing the lyrics totally wrong. She then looked at me like, dude are you are real fan mad6

 

 I also gave the Black Madonna (Rihanna) a high five during the Diamonds World tour 

 

I've seen Britney, Beyonce, lorde, p!nk and couple of other artist from pretty close 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edu    2,668
42 minutes ago, taylor1989 said:

wow that's amazing brit7How much was that VIP ticket?

Around $300? Not that expensive if you ask me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ParentalAdvisory    7,586

Yes i saw

Britney 3 Times 

Madonna 3 Times 

Christina Aguilera 2 Times (3 soon I hope so cry6 ) 

Rihanna 1

Katy perry  1 

Gwen Stefani 1

Lady gaga 2 concerts 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×