Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha and Macklemore performing at BBMAs

22 minutes ago, Kivo said:

THEY'RE PERFORMING!!! It's Official! Billboard Music Awards just posted on their Twitter cry0ny9 

YESSS cry0

Two years after Dr. Luke didn't allow her to perform new music and she had to perform "It Ain't Me, Babe" at the BBMAs cry7

@Dan I won jj2

22 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

YESSS cry0

Two years after Dr. Luke didn't allow her to perform new music and she had to perform "It Ain't Me, Babe" at the BBMAs cry7

WOOOOOOOO yas2yas2yas2yas2imready1imready1imready1 

22 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan I won jj2

Shhhhhhh jj2  I just don't like listening to rumors because I usually get disappointed ny6 

Her promo on her social medias is the WORST. I'm sick of seeing snippets from her live performances that we've seen a billion times already meg1

3 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

yas2yas2yas2yas2yas2  as she deserves cry7  Just like the Grammys cry4 

9 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

I'm so excited cry7  Weird that they're doing something with T-Mobile though, never heard of a Sponsored awards show performance jj4 

Do you think it'll be GOD? I'm like 90% sure it is... but maybe not if they are hinting at big things coming? wendy3

Also, has there been any information on when they'll be performing? Because I need to get back to school but I'll drive back after their performance because I don't want to miss it ny6 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.