Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha and Macklemore performing at BBMAs

2 hours ago, Dan said:

I'm so excited cry7  Weird that they're doing something with T-Mobile though, never heard of a Sponsored awards show performance jj4 

Do you think it'll be GOD? I'm like 90% sure it is... but maybe not if they are hinting at big things coming? wendy3

Also, has there been any information on when they'll be performing? Because I need to get back to school but I'll drive back after their performance because I don't want to miss it ny6 

Yes, it has been confirmed that they will perform GOD when they were announced as performers!

I only know that the show starts at 8 PM ET!

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yes, it has been confirmed that they will perform GOD when they were announced as performers!

I only know that the show starts at 8 PM ET!

Okay thanks so much :D

I saw a few videos of their performance on Twitter cry7  It looks SO good yas2yas2yas2

I'm so excited mess1 

12 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

I bet this will just mean they will announce the tour officially, I doubt anything BIG is happening, they just want to grab viewers attention smh 

45 minutes ago, Dan said:

Okay thanks so much :D

I saw a few videos of their performance on Twitter cry7  It looks SO good yas2yas2yas2

I'm so excited mess1 

I know yas2

Their performance is pre-recorded btw

45 minutes ago, calethewhalee said:

Anyone know a live stream?!

No :(

15 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I know yas2

Their performance is pre-recorded btw

No :(

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL cry7  and sounds like an angel (this is the best GOD vocals I think I've heard) jj2 

3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I'm praying she finally gives us a look I can admire for the next few years not another boring suit oprah13 

This satisfied me for the next years ny6

Truly honored! Kesha commanded attention in a bold, beaded Mikael D dress with plenty of cleavage during the Time 100 Gala in NYC on Tuesday

OT: Can these annoying as fuck BTS fan girls shut up please?jj4

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

This satisfied me for the next years ny6

Truly honored! Kesha commanded attention in a bold, beaded Mikael D dress with plenty of cleavage during the Time 100 Gala in NYC on Tuesday

OT: Can these annoying as fuck BTS fan girls shut up please?jj4

Ahhh yess this one is a look! Tbh, since she wore a dress for this recent red carpet look, I hope she will slay us like this again oprah4

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Ahhh yess this one is a look! Tbh, since she wore a dress for this recent red carpet look, I hope she will slay us like this again oprah4

Me too! cry0

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

ny1ny1ny1

DJ Khaled wasn't less annoying tbh jj4

5 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Nooooo, Kesha's serving coutnry queen, but she's been looking so good lately why is she covering her figure in curtains? oprah13brit12

2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Ok tbh it's not that bad, just lose the hat and the thrown on thing. Her hair is GOALS moo4

I left for fucking FIVE MINUTES and missed her. I'm fuming. But yeah, she looks great.

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Kesha.png

My new favorite look of the era. This is fantastic I love it so much cry7  this new cowgirl-chic style is amazing yas2 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.