Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Why is Mariah a straight icon but not Madonna?

Just now, Hylia said:

The gays always have been noteworthy for our superior taste so!

you're officially not allowed in the mariah section anymore you my all hating ass goat! tina1 

Just now, Tomás said:

you're officially not allowed in the mariah section anymore you my all hating ass goat! tina1 

I love the fleece queen but Madonna will always be my top fave of the main girls tina1 

On 12.05.2018 at 1:43 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Straight people don't like Mariah or Madonna. They like Journey and Bon Jovi.

Although, straight dudes love Borderline, for some weird reason. 

Not at all. Borderline is Kylie's fave Madonna song, it is obviously her impact.

On 11/5/2018 at 7:43 PM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Straight people don't like Mariah or Madonna. They like Journey and Bon Jovi.

Although, straight dudes love Borderline, for some weird reason. 

Straight people can like any type of music. Music like any form of art has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Madonna and Mariah did not become 2 of the highest selling women in music by only having the support of the gay community.

On 11/5/2018 at 3:00 PM, Raindrops said:

I hear Madonna a lot more often than Mariah on the radio? dead2 

La Isla Bonita, Vogue, Live To Tell, True Blue, Holiday.. 

The only Mariah song I've heard on my radio station this year was We Belong Together.

And i hear Mariah on the radio a lot. So?. aretha1

6 minutes ago, light741 said:

Her record sales prove she is global

And i'm not from the US by the way. aretha1

No one said anything about sales, it's about getting airplay around the globe sis. aretha1 

2 minutes ago, Raindrops said:

No one said anything about sales, it's about getting airplay around the globe sis. aretha1 

Well sis, go to every country and check radio airplay. Or you already did to be calling anybody local?

b4b05ea304ebdfc8ea9b956e980c876c--linda-

13 hours ago, light741 said:

Straight people can like any type of music. Music like any form of art has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Madonna and Mariah did not become 2 of the highest selling women in music by only having the support of the gay community.

I was joking, sis.

13 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

I honestly havent heard either on radio in forever tbh. But music doesnt have a sexual orientation. Anyonr can love pop, rnb, hip hop, country, etc its not all orientation based. 

but all straight men with fragile masculinity refuse to listen to pop music though. (or anything with female vocal in it).  This is a fact.

Just now, taylor1989 said:

but all straight men with fragile masculinity refuse to listen to pop music though. (or anything with female vocal in it).  This is a fact.

My str8 friend likes pop xtina11

3 minutes ago, taylor1989 said:

Are you from Europe ? Your straight friend can open about liking pop because he is not shamed for liking it.  In the US if you listen to pop music , people automatically think you are gay (ATRL members told me that)

ATRL members lied to you

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.