Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

So girl, what do we think of "GIRLS"?

Just now, Forever and for Always said:

it's the least interesting song i've ever heard. i like it less than i like lady marmalade.

Far less that "Lady Marmalade". I'm already done listening to it less than 30 seconds in.

26 minutes ago, Philip said:

Why is almost every female collab (not a duet) so basic when compared to the iconic, global, grammy winning, mtv vma winning smash 

oprah12 

It's a fucking blasphemy I can't wit.....

35 minutes ago, Philip said:

Why is almost every female collab (not a duet) so basic when compared to the iconic, global, grammy winning, mtv vma winning smash 

oprah12 

Waiting for the deluded Ari fans to come and say that "Bang Bang" was bigger ny4 

Anyway, "Girls" is a cute song...will it re-launch Rita Ora's US career? nah. 

1 minute ago, Anna Wintour said:

don't stan any of them but bang bang sold way more 

Ummm...u do know digital singles didn’t exist in 2001 right? And “Lady Marmalade” was never released physically yet it still went to #1 on Billboard. And imagine if Billboard back then counted streaming from its iconic music video...LM would’ve stayed at #1 even longer. Sit down. nat2 

Just now, Agugaga said:

Ummm...u do know digital singles didn’t exist in 2001 right? And “Lady Marmalade” was never released physically yet it still went to #1 on Billboard. And imagine if Billboard back then counted streaming from its iconic music video...LM would’ve stayed at #1 even longer. Sit down. nat2 

mess @ it not being released physically when it clearly got loads of airplay and mtv requests, opportunity wasted

It's terrible and I thought Cardi would've saved the song but her verse was lackluster and disappointing. It's a very cute concept so at least they tried!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.