Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Since y'all declared "Accelerate" the 1st single...will "Fall In Line" out peak "Slumber Party"?

Battle of the "2nd singles"   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will "Fall in Line" peak higher than "Slumber Party"

• Yes it will
    • No it will not....
    • I take it back..."Accelerate" was not the 1st single thus FIL should not be compared to "Slumber Party"
    • It doesn't matter..."Fall In Line" will out peak every Britney single this decade.

3 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Britney will die soon enough, so why do we bother?

Hopefully Christina goes before her so Britney’s death can overshadow her one last time nat2 

9 hours ago, Loose Rap said:

Her death and legacy will overshadow xtina’s brit12

Maybe I’ll reach out to you for some advice on how to stan an irrelevant dead girl for 15+ years. oprah14 

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Hopefully Christina goes before her so Britney’s death can overshadow her one last time nat2 

I thought the 3rd graders already commemorated Britney’s death tho?

nat2nat2nat2 

25 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

That irrelevant dead girl can actually top iTunes 16 years after her death. Will your xpired be able to do it? 

oprah14

X can’t even top the Bubbling Under chart. Asselerate charted in the lower ranks at #24, so #124 overall. Eek. oprah14 

Yet Agu is always so quick to criticize Britney for not having enough star power to sell a song oprah14 

Here comes the “it’s a promo song!” excuses ironically in a thread where he counts it as the first single oprah14

20 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

So since you count FIL as X’s second single to clash against Slumber Party for this thread, let’s look at this fair comparison then...

Make Me: #17 peak

Asselerate: #124 peak 

ny1 

ny1 

ny1 

@Agugaga

Pathetic that Britney has the lowest charting 1st single that got a radio deal in over 5 years. nat2 

55 minutes ago, Loose Rap said:

That irrelevant dead girl can actually top iTunes 16 years after her death. Will your xpired be able to do it? 

oprah14

She topped iTunes? When? brit3 

And yes my fave topped iTunes with her last actual SINGLE titled “Say Something.” nat1 

10 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Pathetic that Britney has the lowest charting 1st single that got a radio deal in over 5 years. nat2 

Source? nat2 

Nice deflection from the fact Asselerate charted at #124 and Make Me at #17 because this thread compares them as the same. nat2 

What’s hilarious is you’ve made fun of Britney’s star power not selling a song but X’s star power got Ass to #124 nat2 

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Slumber Party peaked at #86 with a music video. The FIL video hasn’t even dropped yet oprah14 

It was also the second single yet FIL is the first single with a BBMA performance, a higher profile feature, and way more promo... so you should be having it compete with Make Me, but you know you’ll lose oprah14 

1 minute ago, Umbreon said:

It was also the second single yet FIL is the first single with a BBMA performance, a higher profile feature, and way more promo... so you should be having it compete with Make Me, but you know you’ll lose oprah14 

But i thought you said “Accelerate” was the 1st single? nat1 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But i thought you said “Accelerate” was the 1st single? nat1 

You really do have some kind of cognitive dissonance going on, don't you? He gave in to your version of events. Take it as a victory and move on.

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

So if we go with the narrative that Accelerate was the first single, then it lost tremendously to Make Me. oprah14 

So either way you don’t really win. oprah14 

Exactly oprah14 

if if Accelerate was the first single then she lost. oprah14 

And if FIL is the first single, then she still lost oprah14 

im not sure in what universe this is considered winning? oprah14 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.