Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Since y'all declared "Accelerate" the 1st single...will "Fall In Line" out peak "Slumber Party"?

Battle of the "2nd singles"   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will "Fall in Line" peak higher than "Slumber Party"

• Yes it will
    • No it will not....
    • I take it back..."Accelerate" was not the 1st single thus FIL should not be compared to "Slumber Party"
    • It doesn't matter..."Fall In Line" will out peak every Britney single this decade.

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

June 19 is its add date at pop radio. You do know even a 10 million radio peak with take it above Slumber party’s peak, right? I’d keep my mouth shut if I were you, at least until mid summer. nat2 

And you do know that you’re starting to run out of excuses right? 

Fall in Line: Lead Single. Released before album dropped. Carpool Karaoke. Music video. Magazine shoots. Feature with Demi. Billboard live performance.

Debut: #1 bubbling under

Slumber Party: Second Single. Released after album dropped. Music Video. Sent to radio but didn’t make much of an impact. 

Debut: #89 Hot 100.

Keep trying sis. I don’t know how you still have the nerve to come for Britney when Xtina’s flopping for filth right now.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

And you do know that you’re starting to run out of excuses right? 

Fall in Line: Lead Single. Released before album dropped. Carpool Karaoke. Music video. Magazine shoots. Feature with Demi. Billboard live performance.

Debut: #1 bubbling under

Slumber Party: Second Single. Released after album dropped. Music Video. Sent to radio but didn’t make much of an impact. 

Debut: #89 Hot 100.

Keep trying sis. I don’t know how you still have the nerve to come for Britney when Xtina’s flopping for filth right now.

Britney has always debut higher than Xtina and then ended up selling less in the end starting from “Stripped” onwards. 

“In the Zone” debut more than “Stripped” and fell way short in the end...

”Circus” debut higher than “Back to Basics” and fell short in the end...

Same with Lotus/Britney Jean, and most likely Liberation/Glory.

We’ll take the longevity, you can keep the lil first week splash.

nat2 

38 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Britney has always debut higher than Xtina and then ended up selling less in the end starting from “Stripped” onwards. 

“In the Zone” debut more than “Stripped” and fell way short in the end...

”Circus” debut higher than “Back to Basics” and fell short in the end...

Same with Lotus/Britney Jean, and most likely Liberation/Glory.

We’ll take the longevity, you can keep the lil first week splash.

nat2 

Those are albums.

These are singles. 

And Bionic / Lotus singles all did worse than FF Singles. And even Work Bitch from BJ. And now Liberation singles are tanking worse than Glory. 

Xtina loses as per usual. :) 

Make Me > Accelerate and Fall in Line. :) 

Awe, Britney fans are so stressed and unable to handle that Christina is touring and has a residency, while their faves entire career has gone into the shithole sewer system. I too,

would be digging up old threads and reminiscing of the past if I were in their shoes. But here we are in present day, with Christina on top. nat1 

21 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Awe, Britney fans are so stressed and unable to handle that Christina is touring and has a residency, while their faves entire career has gone into the shithole sewer system. I too,

would be digging up old threads and reminiscing of the past if I were in their shoes. But here we are in present day, with Christina on top. nat1 

technically, neither are on top nat1 

25 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

X took a decade off cuz she couldn’t get people interested in a tour, while Britney had tens of thousands attend tours for years, so sit the fuck down lol3 

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

X took a decade off cuz she couldn’t get people interested in a tour, while Britney had tens of thousands attend tours for years, so sit the fuck down lol3 

How couldn't Christina tour in 2012 but she can now? You are fucking moron. She chose not to tour. She could've if she wanted to, as we can see now. Your decade long narrative failed, just like your fave's legacy. nat2 

30 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

How couldn't Christina tour in 2012 but she can now? You are fucking moron. She chose not to tour. She could've if she wanted to, as we can see now. Your decade long narrative failed, just like your fave's legacy. nat2 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1281383/Christina-Aguilera-cancels-summer-tour-amid-reports-poor-ticket-sales.html

Yeah, okay. nat1 

Keep living in your imaginary world where anyone would be remotely interested in a tour of Bionic and Lotus and that she “chose” to not tour despite horrible sales. ny4 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

She chose not to tour, just like she chose not to chart any of her singles eve1 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.