Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Since y'all declared "Accelerate" the 1st single...will "Fall In Line" out peak "Slumber Party"?

Battle of the "2nd singles"   

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Will "Fall in Line" peak higher than "Slumber Party"

    • Yes it will
    • No it will not....
    • I take it back..."Accelerate" was not the 1st single thus FIL should not be compared to "Slumber Party"
    • It doesn't matter..."Fall In Line" will out peak every Britney single this decade.


Recommended Posts

Agugaga    1,644

Your declarations and statements seem to have consequences afterall. nat1 

Y'all wanted to call "Accelerate" the 1st single then let's DEW it. I'm totally down to sink to ur level of idiocy. ny13

 

"Slumber Party"

-Britney's 2nd single off "Glory"

-2 Dancers of their generations Britney and Tinashe teamed up for this ( ny2 )

-Peaked at #86 in the U.S.

-Went top 20 in Hungary 

 

"Fall In Line" 

-The FOTP dubbed "2nd Single" off "Liberation"

-2 voices of their generation Xtina and Demi teaming up for this

-Will it peak higher than #86?

 

ny1 nat2 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey Likey    1,330

With Demi I’d be surprised if it didn’t do better than Slumber Party shit I’d be surprised if it didn’t outpeak Make Me ny6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merryem    6,957

i honestly don’t know if it will but i hope it serves quality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law    2,559
8 minutes ago, Mikey Likey said:

With Demi I’d be surprised if it didn’t do better than Slumber Party shit I’d be surprised if it didn’t outpeak Make Me ny6 

This, it'll likely peak higher solely just because of one of the top ex-acts being featured on the track ny5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Say Lou Lou    7,206

If it peaks lower than Slumber Party it would be embarrassing for both, Christina & Demi, considering how irrelevant Tinashe is rip4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Lizzy    255

not even comparable, slumber party came out months after make me, not 2 weeks. and there was little to no promotion, even Woohoo by xtina outcharted slumber party. (not by much)

so there's a high chance demi lovato, an artist who sold one of the best selling albums of 2017 will bring that track up the charts

vs tinashe who has already had one of the most embarrassing sales of an album in 2018.

i mean it's a no brainer, of course fall in line as the "lead single" as you fans claim (even tho it's the third song shes gonna release now) is gonna do better simply because of the fact demi is on it. for some reason she's relevant, that doesn't mean anything else from floperation will even hit the charts boo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,644
20 minutes ago, Forever and for Always said:

not even comparable, slumber party came out months after make me, not 2 weeks. and there was little to no promotion, even Woohoo by xtina outcharted slumber party. (not by much)

so there's a high chance demi lovato, an artist who sold one of the best selling albums of 2017 will bring that track up the charts

vs tinashe who has already had one of the most embarrassing sales of an album in 2018.

i mean it's a no brainer, of course fall in line as the "lead single" as you fans claim (even tho it's the third song shes gonna release now) is gonna do better simply because of the fact demi is on it. for some reason she's relevant, that doesn't mean anything else from floperation will even hit the charts boo.

 

AND UR AN IGGY FAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Anyway, Demi's last single "Tell Me You Love Me" only peaked at #53. So explain to me how she's going to be the sole reason why "Fall In Line" does well? brit4 

And also, FIL the solo demo with Xtina, has been out for a couple months now. So actually this scenario is comparable to a tea, because Britney didn’t come with the duet version until a couple months later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Lizzy    255
27 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

AND UR AN IGGY FAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Anyway, Demi's last single "Tell Me You Love Me" only peaked at #53. So explain to me how she's going to be the sole reason why "Fall In Line" does well? brit4 

And also, FIL the solo demo with Xtina, has been out for a couple months now. So actually this scenario is comparable to a tea, because Britney didn’t come with the duet version until a couple months later. 

you're grasping at STRAWS boo.

being an iggy fan has nothing to do the fact that demi lovato is relevant enough to bring even someone with a reputation as tarnished as xtina's up the charts

Image result for britney spears gif

i'm trying to be NICE and say that demi lovato (whose single right before tell me you loved me peaked at #6 and was a relatively big hit) would more than likely help christina out. and you're trying to discredit that? then you're not logical in the slightest.

i would like to also further prove your insanity by bringing up the fact you're saying a LEAKED SOLO DEMO (not finished, or officially released) is able to compared to an OFFICIALLY released album track? slumber party was made a single months after britney fans already knew and loved the solo version....... i don't see how you can compare the two but go off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba    13,477

It'll peak higher definitely. But, are you really gonna take pride in the fact that X's "lead single" with Demi is gonna out-perform Brit's second single w/ Tinashe? cheer1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,883

Given that Slumber Party was released months after the album it would be kind of embarrassing if Xtina's single failed to out chart it  brit10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avatar    38,880

If this is your intention of comparing Demi to Tinashe and call them equal, then delusion is far up your ass sis. dead2 

It would be hell for X to not outdo SP when Demi is featured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jay.    420

I wouldn't get excited if I were you wendy3 Demi isn't really know for having hits wendy3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,367
2 hours ago, Mikey Likey said:

With Demi I’d be surprised if it didn’t do better than Slumber Party shit I’d be surprised if it didn’t outpeak Make Me ny6 

that wouldnt be hard chi1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleDudeNT5    4,765

Probably. If they even attempt to do some promo or some hype, it'll do better. Demi is also relatively popular enough to give it some hype, and features/collabs are the only success Xtina is clinging to, tbh chi1 So, yeah, probably better than Slumber Party.

 

I will say, though, that Slumber Party has decent streaming numbers and its video has more views than Make Me... So.

 

Also, I really don't understand why Xtina fans are so adamant about Accelerate being not an official single? Like it being a promo single makes it any better? um2 It's her first release in like 6 years, and she decides to drop a promo single? It adds no buzz or hype for anything. What a bad move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon    4,491

So if you’re comparing Slumber Party to FIL, then we’re also putting Accelerate vs Make Me in which Make Me went platinum and hit #17, as opposed to Accelerate which will sell 2,000 copies and peak in the Bubbling Under at #125 if it’s lucky ny4 

You really know how to embarrass yourself. ny4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vesper    4,791

Keep on keeping on agu it’s entertaining watching you spinning hysterically trying to make Accelerate happen kylie1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,644
14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Keep on keeping on agu it’s entertaining watching you spinning hysterically trying to make Accelerate happen kylie1 

Wait what? I never tried making "Accelerate" happen....because Xtina didn't try. The fuck you on child. Did she perform it? Did she send it to radio? No, therefore I treated it as a little promo single and preview of what's to come. But since you wanted to go there and declare the entire "Liberation" era a BOMB because of a promo single, I'm WOKE and ready. It sure is going to be fucking entertaining, and I'll have no apologies for what's to come bitch. ny1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    1,644
1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

not sure tbh

Vote no then...I love to be stacked against the odds. ny9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hector    30,271

Demi isn't exactly a hit maker so rip4 I expect this to debut "high" and then, well, fall to oblivion 

 

 

 

And Edit: you do know that "Hold It Against Me" and "3", even "Womanizer" count as #1 singles for Britney for THIS decade? So how's FIL going to outpeak that rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×