Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Portia

Twice: Visuals

3 hours ago, Madhater said:

Welp, looks like they really saved the budget for Fall in Line moo1

On the one hand I'm not surprised because both bionic&lotus flopped so RCA didn't want to give her money for music videos but on the other hand she could've paid for videos herself like Beyonce did with lemonade jj2 But I'm still proud of our girl,who would've thought 3 months ago that her best era since B2B was coming in May cry4 tour&twice are the biggest shock for me tbh antm1

18 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

On the one hand I'm not surprised because both bionic&lotus flopped so RCA didn't want to give her money for music videos but on the other hand she could've paid for videos herself like Beyonce did with lemonade jj2 But I'm still proud of our girl,who would've thought 3 months ago that her best era since B2B was coming in May cry4 tour&twice are the biggest shock for me tbh antm1

This era is already more active than Bionic/Lotus and it just started rip2 So much more to come.

8 hours ago, Portia said:

This era is already more active than Bionic/Lotus and it just started rip2 So much more to come.

Bionic started the same way tho orangu1

teasers for NMT, NMT video, announcing albums, promoting hard first two weeks, announcing tour...and well eve1 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.