Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Can we talk about the vocals Madonna served at Met Gala?

Omg the bitch really served THE vocals during this performance shock1

Her voice sound strong and clear, maybe she's focusing in her vocals for the new album? Maybe we get Ray of Light or Bedtime Stories 2.0

She already started dressing like a 1995 - 1999donna tho nat1

Why isn't that performance still uploaded on YT? The clip that Vogue showed is definitely a professional recording and I think it was made before the actual Met Gala night. 

If it was supposed to be only for Met Gala people, they wouldn't even do a professional recording.  um2 The recording must have its purpose.

Also, why performing a snippet of a new song, if there won't be a new single release at this point? Perhaps, she just wants to give a preview of a new music and create some hype. However, she should strike while the iron is hot. Right?  She is still working on the album, but I assume some songs are already finished and she could drop a new single. 

It would have been smart to release that Met Gala performance this week, release a single on Friday and perform it at Eurovision (there are already rumors, but the guests are already revealed, unless it is a cover up). After that a music video release. Then, she could keep working on the album and  promoting  the single at Billboard Awards Show (even if it is about Janet). Plus American Music Awards, a photoshoot with info about new album, being a guest and performing at Ellen show or Jimmy Fallon show. Her lead single could get so much attention and perhaps a decent position on charts.  oprah14

10 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Also, why performing a snippet of a new song, if there won't be a new single release at this point? Perhaps, she just wants to give a preview of a new music and create some hype. However, she should strike while the iron is hot. Right?  She is still working on the album, but I assume some songs are already finished and she could drop a new single. 

I agree with everything you said! She should have released the new song after that performance, it would have been the perfect timing.  

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.