Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

Rita Moreno dishes: sex with Elvis Presley wasn't so great

Rita Moreno Says Marlon Brando was a MUCH better lover than Elvis Presley.

Rita Moreno has basically lived the life we all dream of; with roles in classics like West Side Story, The King and I, and more, her legendary performing career has spanned some 70 years (and she’s EGOT-ed – an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and a Tony or two all live in Moreno’s house). If the Puerto Rican triple-threat’s illustrious résumé wasn’t enough, she also had quite the love life. A love life that has involved two of the biggest sex symbols of all time: MArlon Brando and Elvis Presley.

That’s right. Rita Moreno, ever the icon, spent some eight years in a passionate love affair with Brando – and dated Presley, too. During an appearance on The Wendy Williams Show  this week, Moreno got candid about her romances when questioned by Williams. After discussing her late husband Leonard Gordon, to whom she was married for 48 years, she got to “the boys”.

“I cannot believe that this man slayed you so good,” said Williams, causing Moreno’s jaw to drop. “He slayed me good ’cause he was the king of everything. Eeeeeeverything,” she emphasized, raising her eyebrows. “He was the king of movies… he was really one of the most sexual men on Earth… It was one of those very tempestuous love affairs. It lasted eight years, on and off, on and off, on and off.”

Moreno then admitted that she had wanted to marry him, but Brando had no interest in marriage – and had many affa irs behind her back. “One time when I found some lingerie that was not mine, I just went home devastated, weeping and crying – and something wonderful happened the next day.”

That wonderful thing? Elvis Presley had spotted her and “liked what he saw”, and wanted to meet her. With that underwear still on her mind, Moreno agreed, and she wound up going out with him – and much to her delight, it make Brando furious. “That man threw chairs – it was wonderful!”

If these scandalous details weren’t enough, Williams then pressed Moreno to reveal who was the better lover of the two. “That’s like a 2-year-old and the king,” Moreno saucily admitted, acknowledging that Presley wasn’t so good between the sheets, even if he was handsome and sweet.

“You know, Elvis Presley and Marlon Brando? Come on. Amateur night.”

6 hours ago, Driven said:

Sounds like a lot of men in this world. tea2

"Presley wasn’t so good between the sheets, even if he was handsome and sweet."

does that even exist in 2018? mad5 

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

"Presley wasn’t so good between the sheets, even if he was handsome and sweet."

does that even exist in 2018? mad5 

Yes, it still does for people in their 30's and early 40's.

We love a tea.

And that should not be surprising about Brando, considering he was a very sexual guy.

And she looks so great after all these years, aging gracefully.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.