Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Dutch songwriter who co-wrote Sweden's Eurovision entry this year is writing songs for Kesha

This article claims that a Dutch songwriter who co-wrote Sweden's Eurovion entry ("Dance You Off") this year is currently writing songs for Kesha.

A Dutch Animal from ATRL also confirmed that this is what the article is saying.

Just now, Kivo said:

Hmmm, this is weird? I thought she'd always write her own songs, I wonder if this is for the next album or? 

Yeah, but there are always co-writers.

Probably!

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

That's probably what they meant...

Reminds me of when Bonnie was talking with Joan Rivers about Kesha and Katy and insinuated that Kesha can write her own music and Katy needs a dozen or so helping hands kesha4

6 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

Reminds me of when Bonnie was talking with Joan Rivers about Kesha and Katy and insinuated that Kesha can write her own music and Katy needs a dozen or so helping hands kesha4

Nnnn that moment was truly something rip4

"I think I might have to send Katy, then I don't have to worry about writing songs for her anymore" laughcry1

13 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Nnnn that moment was truly something rip4

"I think I might have to send Katy, then I don't have to worry about writing songs for her anymore" laughcry1

eve1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.