Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Dutch songwriter who co-wrote Sweden's Eurovision entry this year is writing songs for Kesha

Recommended Posts

TomTom    6,927

This article claims that a Dutch songwriter who co-wrote Sweden's Eurovion entry ("Dance You Off") this year is currently writing songs for Kesha.

 A Dutch Animal from ATRL also confirmed that this is what the article is saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba    12,115

The song is such a polished BAWP. So curious for this!! yas2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,712

That would be such a cool new sound for her rih1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678

Hmmm, this is weird? I thought she'd always write her own songs, I wonder if this is for the next album or? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    6,927
Just now, Kivo said:

Hmmm, this is weird? I thought she'd always write her own songs, I wonder if this is for the next album or? 

Yeah, but there are always co-writers.

Probably!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,221

Who writes songs FOR Kesha? I thought they only wrote songs WITH Kesha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    6,927
Just now, Sodomite said:

Who writes songs FOR Kesha? I thought they only wrote songs WITH Kesha.

That's probably what they meant...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,221
2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

That's probably what they meant...

Reminds me of when Bonnie was talking with Joan Rivers about Kesha and Katy and insinuated that Kesha can write her own music and Katy needs a dozen or so helping hands kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    6,927
6 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

Reminds me of when Bonnie was talking with Joan Rivers about Kesha and Katy and insinuated that Kesha can write her own music and Katy needs a dozen or so helping hands kesha4

Nnnn that moment was truly something rip4

"I think I might have to send Katy, then I don't have to worry about writing songs for her anymore" laughcry1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,221
4 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Nnnn that moment was truly something rip4

"I think I might have to send Katy, then I don't have to worry about writing songs for her anymore" laughcry1

Queen Bonnie is a savage fall6fall6fall6fall6fall6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
13 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Nnnn that moment was truly something rip4

"I think I might have to send Katy, then I don't have to worry about writing songs for her anymore" laughcry1

eve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×