Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

POPBOIY

Unpopular XTINA opinions

"I Hate Boys" is a proper bop

Lotus is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. It would be considered good for any other pop girl, but since it's XTINA, the music is below her standards and the mixing does her talent a disservice. It still has some great songs, however.

"Accelerate" is a great song and would have done much better with a music video that had an actual budget

5 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The Voice Within is bland.

Accelerate is trash

Fall In Line was a missed opportunity.

Keeps Gettin' Better (song) fucking slays. 

The Voice Within shouldn't have been released as a single, I think a better choice could've been either Impossible or Get Mine Get Yours to follow up Can't Hold Us Down.

Accelerate would have been better without Ty Dolla $ign. 2 Chainz was enough.

Fall In Line was better solo than duo, she and Demi could've collaborated on either Right Moves or Pipe.

I won't argue with KGB because that's how Bionic was supposed to sound until RCA's grimey hands got to the product.

Bobblehead is a discography standout oprah14 Oh, Desnudate as well oprah14

Cease Fire is one of her best songs lyric wise oprah14 

Make Over is amazing oprah14

Right Moves had potential to become some sort of a hit, but not with those features oprah14

GIAB is the only remembered single from CA oprah14 

B2B should've been shortened in a 1 disc album, there are quite a bit songs that just drag oprah14

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.