Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

POPBOIY

Unpopular XTINA opinions

13 hours ago, Xtinaislife said:

But it’s literally not there is footage every night and at least half the time she’ll skip hard vocal moments in the song and sing different runs or just not sing at all. Idk y ppl are interpreting this as me saying she is bad at singing now. I’m saying this specific song doesn’t really sound great most of the time.

ok, now you're expecting too much. legend x has always brought it in other ways. i'm a long time fan. i know what to expect from her live performances. but don't tell me that that during liberation she did not DELIVER "mans world" - "fighter" THEN she did " fall in line" and gave amazing performances night after night of TWICE. 

she can pick and choose - "fall in line" is very vocally demanding, shit, if she wanted to lip it at this point, i would not be mad.

6 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I can't at the negativity in this thread. Bottom line is this: Xtina is still an all time great. 

a legend. like i can't fathom who'd they even pick to do a tribute because, whew chile. once you hear someone else signing a christina song, you realize why she's the voice of a generation. 

21 hours ago, Anita said:

This is something about FIL I cannot get over: Why is there even a key change for the final chorus if she NEVER sings it live moo1

Everytime she sang this song on the tour it looked as if she didn't know when to start singing and later she did a series of random high notes 

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Everytime she sang this song on the tour it looked as if she didn't know when to start singing and later she did a series of random high notes 

rav3 That's it! Thx for saying it so short & crisp! :)

I've always noticed (and mentioned) there's something off with FIL on Tour and it's not "just" the key change / higher belting - it's also she does not know where to start! brit10

10 hours ago, BlancMac said:

I can't at the negativity in this thread. Bottom line is this: Xtina is still an all time great. 

I mean, we all LOVE Xtine, but there are points to mention which have occurred especially the last few years. bebe1

4 hours ago, knoxavel said:

she can pick and choose - "fall in line" is very vocally demanding, shit, if she wanted to lip it at this point, i would not be mad.

Okay, this is maybe an UNPOPULAR opinion too, but:  To me Xtina is more than ever about her attitude & her VOICE than EVER. 
If she would fully lip a song - she could just drop it from the list. We all have all the albums and can mime to them on our own. bey4

Honestly speaking I loved her added riffs and belting (especially in the final chorus) of Deserve on Tour - but I really wished she would have actually sung this masterpiece - not only some adlibs brit8

7 hours ago, Anita said:

rav3 That's it! Thx for saying it so short & crisp! :)

I've always noticed (and mentioned) there's something off with FIL on Tour and it's not "just" the key change / higher belting - it's also she does not know where to start! brit10

I mean, we all LOVE Xtine, but there are points to mention which have occurred especially the last few years. bebe1

It was visible at the bbmas 2018 but it also happened on the tour multiple times 

On 4/4/2019 at 11:13 PM, Anita said:

Okay, this is maybe an UNPOPULAR opinion too, but:  To me Xtina is more than ever about her attitude & her VOICE than EVER. 
If she would fully lip a song - she could just drop it from the list. We all have all the albums and can mime to them on our own. bey4

Honestly speaking I loved her added riffs and belting (especially in the final chorus) of Deserve on Tour - but I really wished she would have actually sung this masterpiece - not only some adlibs brit8

This. I would have loved for her to just sing Deserve alone on stage with no theatrics or props, and just how it is on the recording. This would have been incredible. But alas, I was pleased she included it on the Lib tour setlist!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.