Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

If Taylor really was a Trump supporter...

Would you   

20 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Yes
    • No
    • Hmmm idk

Would you still stan?

honestly sorry but even as a Latino in America I probably would at least still like her music 🙈🤫

Obiviously I hate trump but she’s not outspoken about her views so it’s not like she’s enabling anyone. If she did happen to be exposed as a secret Trump supporter I would probably still be a fan lol. 

Idk I probably won't hate her, but I will be disappointed and won't actively stan her either. And if Gorgeous came on the shuffle, I may forget to skip....

ÙتÙجة بحث اÙصÙر ع٠âªatrl gif wendyâ¬â

42 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Idk I probably won't hate her, but I will be disappointed and won't actively stan her either. And if Gorgeous came on the shuffle, I may forget to skip....

Honestly talking about G*******s should be banned jj4jj4jj4jj4 @Taylor do something

9 hours ago, Sylk said:

Exactly what I would do! 

Half of my friends voted Trump and I hate it, but they still care about me and are vocal for LGBT rights and treat me like a person.

2016 was a shitty time for everyone on election season. Instead of holding grudges (because let’s face it, a lot of people begrudgingly voted Trump or Hilary cuz they hated both options but had no choice) we should just move on and stop dwelling on it. um3 

So if she voted for Trump I could care less. She didn’t advocate for him, so honestly, no, I don’t care. I’d still like her music regardless. um2 

8 hours ago, taylor1989 said:

Then I would stan for her even harder. Trump is a patriotic man who refuses to be politically correct and does everything not to succumb his country to terrorist attacks. Why would I dislike Taylor if she were a Republican?

yikes orangu1 ... no offense sis but this isn't a cute look

I would unstan, yeah. I'd probably still listen to her music but I couldn't actively support and keep up with someone who identifies with and supports Trump's values and what he stands for. I definitely don't believe Taylor supports him considering everything she stands for is... pretty much the opposite of what he stands for, despite the narrative a bunch of dumbass, misogynistic gays / Twitter locals try to push. We love a supporter of LGBT rights, gun reform, feminism and many more liberal ideals! oprah14 

11 hours ago, Merryem said:

uh no lol? and sorry to anyone that says yes putting stanning over ur own damn dignity

relax bud, not everyone wants to put themselves inside the tiny box you're living in 

12 minutes ago, Jae said:

relax bud, not everyone wants to put themselves inside the tiny box you're living in 

looks like we found the kid who puts stanning over their own dignity

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

looks like we found the kid who puts stanning over their own dignity

from a gaga stan.. xtina1 go outside 

We live in a democratic society so everybody is allowed to vote who they want. I'm not a fan of Trump, but instead of "unstanning"/ignoring/hating people who don't agree with my views, I'd rather search the conversation..

11 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

We live in a democratic society so everybody is allowed to vote who they want. I'm not a fan of Trump, but instead of "unstanning"/ignoring/hating people who don't agree with my views, I'd rather search the conversation..

Agree!

Some people voted Trump solely for economic reasons because at the end of the day, most people care about their pocketbook.

Even though I hate Trump, I still have plenty of tolerant friends who advocate for LGBT and BLM despite voting for him.

3 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Agree!

Some people voted Trump solely for economic reasons because at the end of the day, most people care about their pocketbook.

Even though I hate Trump, I still have plenty of tolerant friends who advocate for LGBT and BLM despite voting for him.

both, Hilary and Trump were not a good choice I guess. But I think it's ridiculous that most of the left people (which I consider myself one) are totally triggered and not open minded to what other people say so they just shut down the other side. Idk if I told you before, I love your set. It's my fave Pokémon of all time

Just now, AGNTEA said:

both, Hilary and Trump were not a good choice I guess. But I think it's ridiculous that most of the left people (which I consider myself one) are totally triggered and not open minded to what other people say so they just shut down the other side. Idk if I told you before, I love your set. It's my fave Pokémon of all time

I identify as left too (moderate liberal I’d say to pinpoint) but I get so aggravated when my side isn’t open-minded at all. Trump is a piece of trash, but it doesn’t mean everyone who voted for him are. Well, some downright are, but there’s some downright trash on the left too. If we want them to be open minded to our views we need to be open minded to theirs, or at least hear them out and have healthy discussions on what we disagree on.

Thank you! Umbreon is my all-time fave (obviously I guess) 

4 hours ago, Umbreon said:

could care less

i think you mean you couldn't care less jj2 

13 hours ago, Sylk said:

of all the songs on reputation, you chose g*******? jj4 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.