Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

If Taylor really was a Trump supporter...

Would you   

20 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Yes
    • No
    • Hmmm idk

It’s the exact mindset of those who would say no that are the problem in America. Listen, I HATE T***p, like HATE him but I refuse to hate someone for using their freedom to vote. America is a democracy. We have a plethora of opinions. Mine happen to be liberal but that doesn’t make me any better than conservative-valued people (and vice versa). This line being created by both sides of the party lines is only dividing America thus making it infinitely easier to conquer. 

Tl;dr: I refuse to allow someone having a different opinion than me be a deciding factor in whether or not I think they are a good person. 

12 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Well just clock me and drag me for filth fall4 

Thank you grammar sensei jj2 

ive used "grammar nazi" before but jj2 

4 hours ago, Umbreon said:

In this house we don’t support such people jj2 

Plus, I appreciate your wisdom and enlightening me jj2 

since you used sensei i will be using that from now on jj2 

It would be probably one of the few things that could make me un-stan her, I don't really know though wendy3

I would still probably enjoy her music though wendy1

On 5/14/2018 at 6:47 PM, Umbreon said:

I identify as left too (moderate liberal I’d say to pinpoint) but I get so aggravated when my side isn’t open-minded at all. Trump is a piece of trash, but it doesn’t mean everyone who voted for him are. Well, some downright are, but there’s some downright trash on the left too. If we want them to be open minded to our views we need to be open minded to theirs, or at least hear them out and have healthy discussions on what we disagree on.

Thank you! Umbreon is my all-time fave (obviously I guess) 

THISSSSS cry1 100%

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.