Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Britney on Pepsi cans this summer while Xtina releases album

35 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

Delusional excuse delusional excuse delusional excuse delusional excuse delusional excuse delusional excuse.

Fixed for you. Not even the one and only Swedish Pop Producer God could save Xtina from bombing as hard as she did brit9 

19 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

And the album still managed to go Gold… Glory is yet to get a single cert worldwide.

So first it’s about quality and talent, now it’s about sales? Do we really want to bring up Liberation? brit9

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

So first it’s about quality and talent, now it’s about sales? Do we really want to bring up Liberation? brit9

You mean the album that got two Grammy noms? Not bad huh, Glory got a few too yeah? Oh wait, she hasn’t been nominated for a Grammy in 15 years. I’m sure knee has a new exercise video on Insta for waiting to be watched so off you go. 😘

15 hours ago, michael1814 said:

You mean the album that got two Grammy noms? Not bad huh, Glory got a few too yeah? Oh wait, she hasn’t been nominated for a Grammy in 15 years. I’m sure knee has a new exercise video on Insta for waiting to be watched so off you go. 😘

Yes the album that failed to have a single track hit the top 100 and has absolutely no certs to speak of. brit9 And let’s just not forget how Glory actually had a top 20 single certified platinum brit9 nominated? Xtina just can’t win huh, too bad so sad. eve1 

15 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Britney was nominated for a Grammy for Womanizer in 2010 so that's only 9 years. It seems you need to do more research before writing a drag so off you go 😘

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Yes the album that failed to have a single track hit the top 100 and has absolutely no certs to speak of. brit9 And let’s just not forget how Glory actually had a top 20 single certified platinum brit9 nominated? Xtina just can’t win huh, too bad so sad. eve1 

Literally no one cares that Britney got a top 20 single for 2 weeks, after a payola push. Is that all you got? brit6 
Britney had 9 albums, way more singles, was way more active, and the only thing you can boast about now is that her stats stand half an inch taller than Xtinas. Christina literally went away for 6 years, didn’t tour for over a decade, and she grossed 500k per show vs Britney’s 550k. My god, how truly pathetic. Christina might not win, but it’s your fanbase that truly lost my dear. Too bad so sad brit2 

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Literally no one cares that Britney got a top 20 single for 2 weeks, after a payola push. Is that all you got? brit6 

It as actually due mostly to sales and streams sweaty. 

7 minutes ago, harry said:

It as actually due mostly to sales and streams sweaty. 

No sweetie. Britney only managed to peak that high because she had an iheart Radio deal. That facts sweetheart. 

20 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Britney had 9 albums, way more singles, was way more active, and the only thing you can boast about now is that her stats stand half an inch taller than Xtinas. Christina literally went away for 6 years, didn’t tour for over a decade, and she grossed 500k per show vs Britney’s 550k. My god, how truly pathetic. Christina might not win, but it’s your fanbase that truly lost my dear. Too bad so sad brit2 

undefined

Do you ever get tired of defending why your fave can’t get into the Top 100? 

35 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

undefined

Do you ever get tired of defending why your fave can’t get into the Top 100? 

Christina’s song was released on a Wednesday and had a 2 day tracking period to chart. We’ve already discussed this so stop using this invalid argument. 

53 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

No sweetie. Britney only managed to peak that high because she had an iheart Radio deal. That facts sweetheart. 

Peaking at 56 on radio doesn’t get you into the top 20. Sorry but your bullshit doesn’t work on me. I know how the charts work. 

12 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Christina’s song was released on a Wednesday and had a 2 day tracking period to chart. We’ve already discussed this so stop using this invalid argument. 

Maybe she should’ve followed the simple formula of releasing on a Friday like every other musician. um2 

Again, do you get tired of defending why both attempts from a former “It girl” managed to miss the Top 100 where even her star power (lol) alone couldn’t help? 

undefined

8 minutes ago, harry said:

Peaking at 56 on radio doesn’t get you into the top 20. Sorry but your bullshit doesn’t work on me. I know how the charts work. 

It debut at #17 because it had a radio deal darling. It debut high on radio and then failed to move up in the weeks that followed. In comparison, Katy’s “Rise” debut at #15 WITHOUT a radio deal the same week. Now THAT was because of sales and streams. Nice try ny14 

6 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Maybe she should’ve followed the simple formula of releasing on a Friday like every other musician. um2 

Again, do you get tired of defending why both attempts from a former “It girl” managed to miss the Top 100 where even her star power (lol) alone couldn’t help? 

undefined

Well u act like “Slumber Party” peaking at #85 or whatever is much greater. Had “Fall in Line” had a full week during its debut it certainly would’ve charted in the same neighborhood. There really isn’t much a difference between the 80s and the 100s when ur that low on the chart dahling.

10 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Well u act like “Slumber Party” peaking at #85 or whatever is much greater. Had “Fall in Line” had a full week during its debut it certainly would’ve charted in the same neighborhood. There really isn’t much a difference between the 80s and the 100s when ur that low on the chart dahling.

Charting in the 80’s counts as a Hot 100 entry in their records as an artist, charting at #101 doesn’t. nat1 

SP was a second single with no promo besides a music video. FIL was a lead single with a BBMA performance, music video, younger featured artist, Carpool Karaoke performance, and “should’ve” been the hyped return after an absence, yet no one cared even after all that. nat1 

Now sit down hunny. We’ve been through this a million times. You’re a glutton for punishment. kylie1 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.