Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Britney on Pepsi cans this summer while Xtina releases album

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Not bad for 22 legs, something Xtina isn’t capable of doing if her first leg wasnt even 100% sold out brit9 

2 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Britney did Pepsi at the height of her career. Most artists do product ads at some point, and this campaign is just putting her image on a can, she's not doing anything new for it, it seems.

What makes the Xtina thing so easy to poke fun at is because when she did the ad, her music career was as stale as a 2 week old box of Oreos. Hunny had to take that Nabisco coin cause she was flopping elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Successica is clearly the far more successful and better vocalist. 

While Xtina was flopping for filth outside the top 40 with Dirty and Britney was snogging Madonna with a #35 Billboard Hot#100 hit. The huge massive successful, relevant and very very rich successica successions was slayying the charts with her massive hits such as With You and Tak Mah Bread Awah. 

Xtincta could never slay with vocals like this.

sec_48353117-feae.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Beautiful talented sucsessica is a true touring force too and i have receipts. Her 2004 Reality Tour was  ranked 87th on Pollstar's "Top 100 Tours 2004", Botchedknee and Oreostinka could never. Sucsessica was waddling to the bank, all the while X was selling Oreos and Brit was being skinny. 

50 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

While Xtina was flopping for filth outside the top 40 with Dirty and Britney was snogging Madonna with a #35 Billboard Hot#100 hit. The huge massive successful, relevant and very very rich successica successions was slayying the charts with her massive hits such as With You and Tak Mah Bread Awah. 

Beautiful talented sucsessica is a true touring force too and i have receipts. Her 2004 Reality Tour was  ranked 87th on Pollstar's "Top 100 Tours 2004", Botchedknee and Oreostinka could never. Sucsessica was waddling to the bank, all the while X was selling Oreos and Brit was being skinny. 

brit9 

56 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

orangu1 

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

“Beautiful” peaked at #2 which was literally bigger than anything and everything Britney and Jessica released since 1999. Thank god we have the internet to disallow you from re-writing history. brit9 
“Beautiful” was actually the highest peaking pop single along with “Complicated” and “Since U Been Gone” between 2001-2005. I guess Xtina just was THAT bitch xtina7 

4 hours ago, Agugaga said:

“Beautiful” peaked at #2 which was literally bigger than anything and everything Britney and Jessica released since 1999. Thank god we have the internet to disallow you from re-writing history. brit9 
“Beautiful” was actually the highest peaking pop single along with “Complicated” and “Since U Been Gone” between 2001-2005. I guess Xtina just was THAT bitch xtina7 

orangu1

10 hours ago, Agugaga said:

You couldn’t take a joke if it smacked you in the face as hard as Mega Stuf Oreos hit Xtina’s shopping cart in Aisle 22 of her local grocery store bebe1

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

You couldn’t take a joke if it smacked you in the face as hard as Mega Stuf Oreos hit Xtina’s shopping cart in Aisle 22 of her local grocery store bebe1

Maybe Britney can use the cream filling as a face mask. brit9 

15 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Out peaked all the singles from the Liberated, Floptous & Chronic. brit9

Not to mention Caution, Memoirs of An Imperfect Album, and The Elusive Shamu brit9 

9 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Omg

19 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

tumblr_p5i6o63I5e1qlsd9ho1_400.jpg

Getting paid to eat junk food vs eating it voluntarily like a trashy slob. 

LJkvBlk.gif

Let’s not act like Xtina hasn’t eaten junk food on her own accord. Britney has never ballooned in weight like some other girls here have so... brit5 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.