Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Britney on Pepsi cans this summer while Xtina releases album

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

brit9 

500k concert gross average after 6 seasons of $12 million salary on a TV show. Sounds like a hefty fortune to me. Or maybe we should get a conservatorship to validate that? brit9 

19 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

500k concert gross average after 6 seasons of $12 million salary on a TV show. Sounds like a hefty fortune to me. Or maybe we should get a conservatorship to validate that? brit9 

Britney: over $130 million residency, $25 million limited Arena tour, $53 million US tour and one season on Xfactor for $15 million brit9 Xtina couldn’t match that unfortunately brit9 

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Britney: over $130 million residency, $25 million limited Arena tour, $53 million US tour and one season on Xfactor for $15 million brit9 Xtina couldn’t match that unfortunately brit9 

Britney: $15,000 yearly allowance to shop at Target. brit9 

On 10/13/2019 at 3:38 PM, Agugaga said:

Plus I’m pretty sure Say Something alone outsold all the Femme Fatality, Britney Jean and Glory singles combined. Christina will always have that regardless if they want to cite cute “little platinum singles.” xtina8 

Womanizer + Scream and Shout matches Say Something’s certs, so nope brit10 

12 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Womanizer is from 2008 brit10

Oops brit10

Well TTWE / IWG + Scream & Shout would amount to the same so still nope brit9 also forgot to mention S&M remix which has 5 mill cert in US alone so brit9 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

3 songs to match the success of one. I think this case is closed brit9 

Say Something was a big hit, but it didn’t outsell all of FF, BJ and Glory like you said. So 1., you’re wrong as per usual, and 2., if you wanna compare successes then how do you explain 2 of Britney’s albums outselling Xtina’s entire career? brit9 Case is closed, indeed. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.