Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Carly Rae Jepsen #1

THIEFONCE is so overrated by the GP and her stans

She is inauthentic. Since 2013 she has relied on her fake ''untouchable goddess'' image to sell, her career is calculated. She forced writers to give her writing credits for changing just one word. She stole ideas from other artists. She can't sell singles and has to make every music video for her songs to sell. Her albums are frontloaded.  Taylor Swift is the best songwriter of our generation while BLEACHONCE remains a flop.  Taylor enjoys sucking Joe's white dick every day while BLEACHONCE has to kiss insect infested so-called camel Jay Z.

lor

1 hour ago, taylor1989 said:

She is inauthentic. Since 2013 she has relied on her fake ''untouchable goddess'' image to sell, her career is calculated. She forced writers to give her writing credits for changing just one word. She stole ideas from other artists. She can't sell singles and has to make every music video for her songs to sell. Her albums are frontloaded.  Taylor Swift is the best songwriter of our generation while BLEACHONCE remains a flop.  Taylor enjoys sucking Joe's white dick every day while BLEACHONCE has to kiss insect infested so-called camel Jay Z.

lor

A swiftie making racist jokes? Are we suprisedayumi1

Just now, SoulNotForSale said:

You are laughable

His hypocrisy, though. Saying that "Beyonce is overrated", and TAYLOR SWIFT isn't overrated? I can't with him. Him saying that she's the best songwriter of our generation further proves my point.

She's not overrated as an entertainer, the praise she gets for her talent is deserved, no other entertainer can perform like her right now so she can have that however her image is very forced so I get why people would think she's overrated, when people are up your ass like that all the time it's not cute.

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

She's not overrated as an entertainer, the praise she gets for her talent is deserved, no other entertainer can perform like her right now so she can have that however her image is very forced so I would get why people would think she's overrated, when people are up your ass like that all the time it's not cute.

It’s the media who portray her as “goddess” or whatever names they have for her. In a video for DHY she made it clear:

GOD IS GOD

I AM NOT

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.