Jump to content
FOTP

Charlie Puth's Voicenotes certified Gold in 3 days

Recommended Posts

Hector    23,824
25 minutes ago, ajp said:

I think this is a Parody tweet rav3

 

Nah it isn't. The thing is that the album was certified Gold thanks to the sales of his previous singles.. Kinda the same thing with Camila and Cardi B's albums. 1 million sales from a single equals 100K for the album according to Billboard's new rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp    16,435
2 minutes ago, Hector said:

Nah it isn't. The thing is that the album was certified Gold thanks to the sales of his previous singles.. Kinda the same thing with Camila and Cardi B's albums. 1 million sales from a single equals 100K for the album according to Billboard's new rules.

I guess the joke is on me sia2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp    16,435
3 minutes ago, Hector said:

Nah it isn't. The thing is that the album was certified Gold thanks to the sales of his previous singles.. Kinda the same thing with Camila and Cardi B's albums. 1 million sales from a single equals 100K for the album according to Billboard's new rules.

In that case, CRJ's Kiss album is double platinum wendy1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector    23,824
29 minutes ago, ajp said:

In that case, CRJ's Kiss album is double platinum wendy1

 

well idk if that applies to old albums tbh fall2 i think it only applies to new releases 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp    16,435
5 minutes ago, Hector said:

well idk if that applies to old albums tbh fall2 i think it only applies to new releases 

Of course oprah14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Music Meister    6,188
16 hours ago, Hector said:

Nah it isn't. The thing is that the album was certified Gold thanks to the sales of his previous singles.. Kinda the same thing with Camila and Cardi B's albums. 1 million sales from a single equals 100K for the album according to Billboard's new rules.

Makes sense Attention is 3x platinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H.O.N.E.Y    7,537
3 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Makes sense Attention is 3x platinum

Omg sis hold my wig I'm actually falling in love with Puth, his songs, his voice when I didn't too much care about him before. ahs1

 

And imo he's a way stronger artist than Shawn is, but they're both young and have room to grow. aretha1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Music Meister    6,188
4 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Omg sis hold my wig I'm actually falling in love with Puth, his songs, his voice when I didn't too much care about him before. ahs1

 

And imo he's a way stronger artist than Shawn is, but they're both young and have room to grow. aretha1

Hes older than he looks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H.O.N.E.Y    7,537
23 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Hes older than he looks

U mean Charlie right? Cos Shawn is as young as I thought he'd be. aretha1

 

Charlie seems more established/seasoned musically and vocally so it makes sense. aretha1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Music Meister    6,188
1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

U mean Charlie right? Cos Shawn is as young as I thought he'd be. aretha1

 

Charlie seems more established/seasoned musically and vocally so it makes sense. aretha1

Yes he doesnt really look 26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H.O.N.E.Y    7,537
11 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Yes he doesnt really look 26

I'd give him 22. I always found him to be unnatractive in his past intrrviews, but recently wow I'm intrigued. gaycat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Music Meister    6,188
3 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I'd give him 22. I always found him to be unnatractive in his past inetrviews, but recently wow I'm intrigued. gaycat1 

i been intrigued for 2 yrs

NdZHljj.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×