Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

beyonce is overrated and barely black

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

lol, please. If Madonna attempted what Beyonce does on stage she'd embarrass herself completely even at the peak of her showmanship, and that's coming from someone who prefers Madonna as a performer. What made Madge unique is her ability to reinvent and tell different stories efficiently and just overall being a smart visionary. That's not what people praise Beyonce for, again, they praise her for being a fantastic, nearly flawless live performer at what she does. Janet might be a better dancer but she doesn't stand a chance when it comes to stage presence and vocals, esp in the context of a 2 hour show.

Fuck off with your imaginary "90% lip syncing" statistics, most of her shows she sings 100% live, she doesn't rely on her backing tracks though, that's the difference.

I dunno, IMO Janet >>>>>>>>> Beyoncé in live performances. That video itself shows just how much better she is than Bey. xtina11

Bey is one of the best performers today but Janet was one of the best performers in history, just like her brother, both of whose vocals can’t match Beyoncé but both of whose dancing and charisma and stage presence were way better than Bey. 

Give a little respect to the legendary Jacksons please. brit10 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

lol, please. If Madonna attempted what Beyonce does on stage she'd embarrass herself completely even at the peak of her showmanship, and that's coming from someone who prefers Madonna as a performer. What made Madge unique is her ability to reinvent and tell different stories efficiently and just overall being a smart visionary. That's not what people praise Beyonce for, again, they praise her for being a fantastic, nearly flawless live performer at what she does. Janet might be a better dancer but she doesn't stand a chance when it comes to stage presence and vocals, esp in the context of a 2 hour show.

Fuck off with your imaginary "90% lip syncing" statistics, most of her shows she sings 100% live, she doesn't rely on her backing tracks though, that's the difference.

here you go, you couldn't possibly think she moves around that much and keeps straight vocals? when she does sing live is mainly during ballads or slow songs. Her praise IS overrated 

Just why is it that Beyoncé doesn’t give live interviews? um2 She has such a great platform and has such a powerful voice. And she uses / references social justice movements in her recent work so much, I would love to hear her thoughts on that but it seems that she doesn’t say anything at all? um2 why? 

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Just why is it that Beyoncé doesn’t give live interviews? um2 She has such a great platform and has such a powerful voice. And she uses / references social justice movements in her recent work so much, I would love to hear her thoughts on that but it seems that she doesn’t say anything at all? um2 why? 

because she doesn't really care about any of that stuff and only use it to boost her sales

10 minutes ago, SoulNotForSale said:

YOU STAN MADONNA

Britney is right there in his awards and yet you choose the most talented one there to shade? orangu1 

7 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Well Stan Twitter is even worse 

Stan Twitter represents everything that is wrong with the internet honestly 

5 hours ago, Hylia said:

Britney is right there in his awards and yet you choose the most talented one there to shade? orangu1 

he's a fellow kneeler jj2 if he would just ditch xtinct and bey from his awards maybe we'd get along who knows 

6 hours ago, LG G6 said:

Sis Beyonce is the best female performer of all time. The only one that can rival her is Micheal Jackson. 

R u kidding? Madonna has the best performances of all time. Not MJ, not Beyonce. But Madonna, i.e. the most successful solo touring artist OF ALL TIME.

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

I dunno, IMO Janet >>>>>>>>> Beyoncé in live performances. That video itself shows just how much better she is than Bey. xtina11

Bey is one of the best performers today but Janet was one of the best performers in history, just like her brother, both of whose vocals can’t match Beyoncé but both of whose dancing and charisma and stage presence were way better than Bey. 

Give a little respect to the legendary Jacksons please. brit10 

lol, please. In the context of full concerts, Beyonce is way better, she's way more charismatic, powerful and focused throughout the entire performance. Both Janet and MJ are extremely overrated in that regard, esp. MJ, god, his shows are so boring and he loses his sharpness (whether that be in the way he faces the audience, facial expressions, vocal presence etc) like 20 minutes into the concert, Beyonce utilizes her showmanship to a greater level.

18 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

here you go, you couldn't possibly think she moves around that much and keeps straight vocals? when she does sing live is mainly during ballads or slow songs. Her praise IS overrated 

These videos are the same, watch them before you post them at least. eve1

lip syncing sometimes =/= 90% playback!!!!! like you're claiming, everyone knows she can kill it because she has done it time and time again, MJ and Janet have not, and lol, the latter lip synced their way through their careers at least 10 times more than Bey. 

So again : you can't find someone who can perform the way Beyonce performs better, end of discussion.

34 minutes ago, Jjang said:

lol, please. In the context of full concerts, Beyonce is way better, she's way more charismatic, powerful and focused throughout the entire performance. Both Janet and MJ are extremely overrated in that regard, esp. MJ, god, his shows are so boring and he loses his sharpness (whether that be in the way he faces the audience, facial expressions, vocal presence etc) like 20 minutes into the concert, Beyonce utilizes her showmanship to a greater level.

These videos are the same, watch them before you post them at least. eve1

lip syncing sometimes =/= 90% playback!!!!! like you're claiming, everyone knows she can kill it because she has done it time and time again, MJ and Janet have not, and lol, the latter lip synced their way through their careers at least 10 times more than Bey. 

So again : you can't find someone who can perform the way Beyonce performs better, end of discussion.

Lol are you serious? first understand her charisma is very overrated by her fans who praise everything bey does and will even call beyonce shitting on a plate masterpiece. 

That being said, of course they're easily entertained by her and hyped, the rest of us however can agree most of her performances are bland, repetitive and not very creative at all. she lipsyncs during most performances especially on tour, she's human and has a voice to preserve this isn't shocking news at all.  Again what does she really do on stage except minor choreography? She interacts with the crowd more often than other artist but that doesn't make her an extraordinary performer. Like i said before MJ is better, i'd add peak britney to that list too, they connected with the stage better than bey and did much more activity. 

On 5/15/2018 at 3:30 PM, The One Above All said:

sometimes, an image, even a gif, is worth billions of words.

Beyonce%20-%20Formation%2007.gif

Yeah, cause the Cops were shooting and killing lil kids with hoodies and not at up to no good dangerous thugs and criminals. ny12

There is not a single lie with the title of this thread.clap3

But careful cause if you say anything remotely bad about beyonce they mods are going to censor you and accuse you of  being "racist" sis. 

On 16.5.2018 at 2:05 PM, ShutUpRae said:

Lol are you serious? first understand her charisma is very overrated by her fans who praise everything bey does and will even call beyonce shitting on a plate masterpiece. 

That being said, of course they're easily entertained by her and hyped, the rest of us however can agree most of her performances are bland, repetitive and not very creative at all. she lipsyncs during most performances especially on tour, she's human and has a voice to preserve this isn't shocking news at all.  Again what does she really do on stage except minor choreography? She interacts with the crowd more often than other artist but that doesn't make her an extraordinary performer. Like i said before MJ is better, i'd add peak britney to that list too, they connected with the stage better than bey and did much more activity. 

I won't 'understand' that her charisma is overrated because live shows are my favorite aspect of any artist that I respect and I literally sat and watched multiple tours over and over again whether that be rock bands or Pop stars, live or online, I'd like to know I recognize a performer's stamina, focus and charisma when I see it and I can for sure tell that Beyonce carries herself better on stage better than MJ ever was.

Not creative at all? fall9 Like, how can you watch her coachella set, any of her recent broadcasted shows (VMAs, Grammys etc) and think there wasn't a massive amount of time, effort and creativity that went into it? eve1 There's actual storylines, sharp aesthetics, elaborate choreographies, outfit changes, brilliant directing and the kick : all of that while not taking the focus away from her abilities, which is what, you, as a Madonna stan, should appreciate most from a performer 'cause that's exactly what she gave us in the past.

Why you're acting like peformers such as MJ / Janet gave us more is what I'm asking. Assuming you did watch full MJ tours, you do know that he's actually at least ten times more repetitive, has way worse vocals that fade away during the concerts despite lip syncing way more than her, and overall just loses facial expressions / sharp stance halfway through the show, right? Honestly if you think that the moonwalking, hand signals and spin that he does every 5 second is what places him on a different category then you're just one of the deluded masses. Bye.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.