Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

beyonce is overrated and barely black

7 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

You know what..

You do tou. I truly am glad you are finding enjoyment in being edgy in a dying pop forum for less than 100 people moo1 

And later he cries about being misunderstood lol moo1 

11 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

You know what..

You do you. I truly am glad you are finding enjoyment in being edgy in a dying pop forum for less than 100 people moo1 

i'm not really being edgy though and i posted this for someone else moo1 

1 minute ago, The One Above All said:

I think I'm starting to understand why she is so often associated with MJ...

This but I think she's mixing both, her roots with caucasian standards just like a famous African-American painter.

I agree on her being wrongly propped up as an activist. I see her Black Lives Matter and Black Power themes as profiting off of current social trends rather than actually caring much about them. 

2 minutes ago, attitude said:

I agree on her being wrongly propped up as an activist. I see her Black Lives Matter and Black Power themes as profiting off of current social trends rather than actually caring much about them. 

my point exactly, yet people treat her like shes the messiah of black women world wide lol, apparently it's "edgy" to say that

12 minutes ago, attitude said:

sometimes, an image, even a gif, is worth billions of words.

Beyonce%20-%20Formation%2007.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.