Sign in to follow this  

Gaga in the studio with Justin Tranter & BloodPop

Yzma    34,100
Just now, Freaky Prince said:

So what? jj4 Who cares, as long as it's good jj4

Gaga being radio-friendly doesn't sell in 2018. jj4 It didn't work in 2013 and it won't work this time. She's got to fucking step her game up and get some underground producers who make edgy and non-mainstream music for her. 

Freaky Prince    26,586
5 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Gaga being radio-friendly doesn't sell in 2018. jj4 It didn't work in 2013 and it won't work this time. She's got to fucking step her game up and get some underground producers who make edgy and non-mainstream music for her. 

It didn't work in 2013 because people were over her and her image was ruined. Now in 2018, when she got her monument back (mostly in the US, hopefully Europe catches up), what she needs the most is a radio friendly album.

I mean, TF/M singles were all radio friendly... And just because she's working with BloodPop doesn't mean it'll be a super mainstream album.. Did it happen with Joanne where Mark Ronson produced the whole thing? No jj4 

And, lucky us, she actually did bring two underground and non-mainstream producers, Boys Noize and Baseck, but somehow y'all overlook them and pay attention only to BP just to say how she's making mainstream sellout music jj4

SWINΞ    8,383
2 hours ago, The Plague said:

word on the street is it's an Anna Wintour diss track. nicki4

Which street? I want receipts

The Plague    719
9 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

Which street? I want receipts

The streets of my mind sry nicki4