Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Beyhive is officialy the worst fan base ever

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We been knew sis oprah14 Beyhive is filled with SJW fantatics calling everyone who has any critical thing about Beyoncé racist. Sorry we don’t all stan Bey, I love her but I prefer Janet and Whitney who were true pioneers and whose music is actually GOOD oprah14

One just said 'you can be racist only if you insult black people, insulting white people isn't racist'. I'm srsl scared of this world. fall9

36 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

One just said 'you can be racist only if you insult black people, insulting white people isn't racist'. I'm srsl scared of this world. fall9

Scientifically speaking, races do not exist. Therefore, the word racist should be interpreted as someone who discriminates upon the skin color. There is no rational argument to support the thesis that to discriminate dark skin is wrong, but to discriminates light skin is right. It's the act of discrimination that must be condemned not the target of discrimination.  fall9

1 hour ago, The One Above All said:

Scientifically speaking, races do not exist. Therefore, the word racist should be interpreted as someone who discriminates upon the skin color. There is no rational argument to support the thesis that to discriminate dark skin is wrong, but to discriminates light skin is right. It's the act of discrimination that must be condemned not the target of discrimination.  fall9

Actually prejudice, discrimination, racism and institutional racism are distinct from one another. Additionally, the rationale behind discrimination against whites vs minorities is not so easily defined as a two-way street because we don’t live in an equal society - we still live in a patriarchal white-dominant society where white is the default and the norm, and everyone else is the other, the minority, the foreign, etc. In this imbalance of power, discrimination against the oppressor is not nearly the same as discrimination against the oppressed.

Now I don’t agree that it’s right to discriminate against whites - but that is exactly the reason why people don’t get flack for calling out white people but you get crucified if you use the n-word. Our history is this way, the power imbalance is this way, the institutions and oppressions that exist are this way. Saying discrimination of whites = discrimination of blacks is simplifying the issue out of the context of our society where blacks were murdered and enslaved for centuries.

Back to the topic: Beyoncé is overrated and her stans are batshit crazy SJWs who unfairly play the race card when someone attacks their fave clap1 

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Actually prejudice, discrimination, racism and institutional racism are distinct from one another. Additionally, the rationale behind discrimination against whites vs minorities is not so easily defined as a two-way street because we don’t live in an equal society - we still live in a patriarchal white-dominant society where white is the default and the norm, and everyone else is the other, the minority, the foreign, etc. In this imbalance of power, discrimination against the oppressor is not nearly the same as discrimination against the oppressed.

Now I don’t agree that it’s right to discriminate against whites - but that is exactly the reason why people don’t get flack for calling out white people but you get crucified if you use the n-word. Our history is this way, the power imbalance is this way, the institutions and oppressions that exist are this way. Saying discrimination of whites = discrimination of blacks is simplifying the issue out of the context of our society where blacks were murdered and enslaved for centuries.

Back to the topic: Beyoncé is overrated and her stans are batshit crazy SJWs who unfairly play the race card when someone attacks their fave clap1 

I agree 100% with you. However I believe that the act of dicrimination is one of the worst things ever to do. It has been proved by history that discrimination is used as an excuse to justify violence and atrocities. Now, I believe that to discriminate is wrong regardless of who you discriminate, because it is harmulf regardless of who is the victim of discrimination. It is just harmful to have people who discriminate other people for the physical aspect. From my perspective, it is like saying that killing is wrong regardless of who you kill.

18 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

I‘d rather say that McRiah is black mediocrity cause compared to all her black peers, she‘s among the most bland and untalented. tea2 

lmfao1 

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

fossil is white mediocrity and bey outclasses her in every way shape and form. so they didn’t lie

Madonna has more groundbreaking music, better stage production and better dance routines and that is why she is the best selling female artists in history, the most successful solo touring artist in history and her music videos are the most influential in history.  I'm not saying that Beyonce is mediocre, I'm just saying that she is not the Queen Of Pop.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.